Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aly, I need a Tyler Update!

LOL Gini! Yes, Tyler is precious and reminds me of my Pumpkin (RB) and Bella probably would love a companion, but I am not sure at this point that this is what would be good for me. Right now my home is peaceful and only a 'little crazy' at times! I think at this point in my life 3 pets are perfect for me physically, emotionally and financially. I wouldn't rule anything out for some day down the road - way down the road though! LOL! For now the kitties have their wish....only one dog!

Tyler is so adorable! And it really looks like he and Reese are best buds

I just got an email from a volunteer friend at the shelter. She told me she told her sister in Dallas about Tyler and her sister's rescue group is possibly going to take him. If not, her sister also knows of a geriatric rescue and a poodle rescue that could take him. Looks like our Tyler time is limited But this sweet boy really deserves to be settled into his new home ASAP.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Tyler went to his new home today. The woman is in her seventies and has owned Poodles before. She also walks a mile every morning. I know they will make each other very happy. The only thing that keeps breaking my heart is the look he gave me right when I left. Oh gosh, I can't think about it anymore.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly that sounds like a perfect match. I know Tyler will help keep this woman "young" and she will lavish him with lots of love. I think they will be very good for each other. I can imagine some day myself being a 70-something lady and adopting yet another poodle, and a senior one at that! Sounds like a glimpse of me in the crystal ball down the road! HA!

I'm glad Tyler has found a good home. I am sure he will be the light of the lady's life. My freinds paretns re in their 70's and have a chihuahua and they spoil that dog like you would not believe! I am sure Tyler will have the same kind of care

I agree that Tyler and the senior are a perfect match. She needed him and he could help her. Tyler will give her a reason to keep on going.
    Another happy rescue story!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)