Thread: gilbert.....

gilbert.....

is certainly a "bundle of joy"......making every day a special one......you are a real beauty also.....congratulations on being potd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Gilbert how adorable you are!!!

I must admit, I got a grin from how you introduced yourself to your new human!!! I bet that caddy was so surprised too!!! I would love to have seen you land on his head!

Looks like you knew just what you were doing and picked a wonderful loving home and family for yourself!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, and for being our special Pet of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilbert, you are SO handsome! My 2 cockatiels are Normal Greys as well. I think that's the prettiest type of cockatiel (but I'm prejudiced!) Glad you found your way to a great family, and that you all love music! Congrats on being Pet of the Day, Pretty Bird Gilbert!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

gilbert

Oh my Gilbert you are so stunning with beauty.. I just love your story.. You knew all along that this was to be your FeatherEver loving home.. Nice pick wittle one **** CONGRATS ON PET OF THE DAY ****

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, what a fabulous story!!! Gilbert, now that's what I call a successful landing! What an image I have in my head of your fortuitious if not fated, homecoming! I'm not sure if it was serendiptous or you just have exquisite taste in humans but may I say, you couldn't have chosen a more loving forever home if you did try! What a joyful, truly heaven sent best feathered friend you are! Keep up the good work Gilbert, bringing so much love, laughter and joy to all who cross your path!

Congrats gorgeous Gilbert! Enjoy your much deserved day celeb and each and every day of your blessed life! Cuddles and smoochies to you Gilbert, PET OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gilbert

Gilbert, what an amazing story! I am sure that your first family misses you terribly, but they can rest assured that you have found a new home where you will be loved and cherished forever! I am not necessarily a 'bird person', but you sound so clever and talented. What a treasure you are for your mommy and daddy. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Such a sweet guy! Looks just like my gray cockatiel, Egore. Make sure you clip his flight feathers so he never loses you!

Hi Gilbert. You look just like our Sammy. I can tell how much joy and love you give. So glad you have a happy home. Our Sammy whistles Take me out to the Ballgame, Beethovens Fifth, Wolf whistle and he can say "Hi Sammy" I am trying to teach him "Hi Mommy" he is close but hasn't said it yet. You sound like such a clever boy. Much continued happiness to you and your wonderful family.