Thread: Scuba

Scuba

Scuba,
    What a handsome big kitty you are! You sound really sweet too. I'm glad you were rescued and have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Scuba

You sure are one lucky fellow; your parents actually PAID to get you back! I think it's cute that you like shoulders; I thought that was only a Siamese trait! Enjoy your special day, big boy!
    Barbara

Scuba is a lovely cat! What a beauty, gotta love those big orange boys! Congratulations on your honor, Sweetie, and have a wonderful holiday with your family!

Hey there Scuba, you handsome orange boy, you I must say sweetheart, you sure do "clean up" nicely! Heartfelt thanks to your awesome humans for rescuing you and welcoming you home and into their hearts! And to think this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love and happy days; and shoulder rides! What a heartwarming "rags to riches," Cinderfella tale is yours, Scuba! Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, sweetheart! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy "top cat" day!!! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Scuba!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scuba we are glad that you made such an impression on your rescuers that they just had to become your Guardians!
    And Micheal and Miquelito are MEEEOOWING YES!
    Another Orange Cat Of the Day!
    We are ALL sening an OWESOME ORANGIE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW to SUPER DUPER SCUBA OUR NEW CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

ORANGIE Scuba! You are precious! You made such an impression on your people that you found a forever home! I love that you nap in your dog-sibling's kennel and that you occupy your people's shoulders. Happy ORANGIE Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being our lovely
    Cat of the Day, Scuba!

You sure are a gorgeous boy - no wonder your humans couldn't let go! Enjoy your day of fame and get spoiled with treats and cuddles! I hope you have a long and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Yet another ORANGEMAN as our COTD!!! HOORAY!! I have to admit, falling out of a tree is one way to be sure of attracting attention!!! Glad it was the way to find your forever family and home! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Scuba you are one handsome fellow!!!

I love your name by the way!!!
    I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home and family, sweetheart!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scuba, you are just beautiful! I love your markings. Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Hello Scuba!

You are a most wonderful orange tabby boy. I think your name is perfect and it's obvious you are loved by the right people.

Smooches for you!

^..^katelf~t~

My goodness, Scuba, you certainly made an impression on your family, didn't you? Not only did they rescue you, they also redeemed you from the shelter! You are a great big orange boy who looks like a tough tomcat, but in reality are gentle as a lamb. You are beautiful, Scuba, and a great COTD!