Thread: Inbred cats.

Inbred cats.

Ok so there was a ad on kijiji for some kittens that my mom saw. The guy has the mom,dad,grandma,brother,sister,aunt,uncle of the kittens. I'm thinking that they are just breeding off with each other meaning the kittens are all inbred and I'm sure some of the brothers and sisters are to.

Well my mom decided to e mail the person who posted the ad..

This is why you do not email people about muts, I emailed someone off kijiji because they were selling kittens for $10 and had the mother and father and grandmother etc, they were just mutt cats.... So I just said to them. "with the money from the sale of your kittens why not put it towards having your animals spayed and netured.....There are to many unwanted kittens and cats in this world..."

This was the guys response (I put stars for all the swearing)..

what is your f***ing problem if you not animal lover or you hate animals then why f*** up other people lives because you what do you think you getting out of it and if you think that you are cool then you not so keep you f***ing nose out of other peoples business/life's and worried about you own life not other people so f*** you a** hole and kiss my hairy a** my animals are taken care of you f*** stupid idiot you know people like you are loser theta love to cause s*** and get there rocks off doing it you mother f***er do not f***ing email me again or I cause hell for you and you life mother f***er.

What is wrong with people!?! This person clealry is highly intelligent he dosen't even make sense for half the paragraph.
    The ad has since been removed Wonder why, I'm sure he got other e-mails about it.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Most likely inbred and ingnorant himself.

Let's hope he's not reproducing!

This is why, if they ever devise a male oral contraceptive, I think it should be packaged in ketchup packets and distributed via restaurants. Labeled, of course. The ones who couldn't understand the word "contraceptive" - well, pass the ketchup!

Love, Columbine

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian

HAHA!!!!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Brother and Sister mating...

Hello all...

Does anyone know the facts about the normalcy of inbred cats.

I have been wanting another kitten for awhile and my friends cat is having a litter but the father is the brother, so I'm a bit concerned.

Tks...

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian

agreed! poor cats!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I hope your friends get their cat spayed after she has her kittens and get the father cat neutered now.

There are soooo many cats that need good homes. I know kittens are so cute, and of course you want one. But there has to be more spaying and neutering because there are so many cats - and dogs - that there are not enough homes for them all.

I hope your friends think about this.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That sort will breed as there are always labs that will buy Cats , and people who will take them to use to train Pit Bulls to kill.
    You cant reason with scum like this , I hope that it doesnt cause you any problems.
    His time will come when he rots in hell.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That sort will breed as there are always labs that will buy Cats , and people who will take them to use to train Pit Bulls to kill.
    You cant reason with scum like this , I hope that it doesnt cause you any problems. His time will come when he rots in hell. One Fine Day.
    Couldn't have said it better, Gary. I just wish to God that the laws would change making it MANDATORY that all pets get spayed/neutered.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by columbine
    This is why, if they ever devise a male oral contraceptive, I think it should be packaged in ketchup packets and distributed via restaurants. Labeled, of course. The ones who couldn't understand the word "contraceptive" - well, pass the ketchup!

Love, Columbine
    ROFL priceless!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

After reading what this inbred wrote, I can see why some animals eat their young.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11