Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: El Gato

El Gato

How horrible to be chained to a post and abandoned; people can be so rotten! Thank you so much for not only rescuing him, but also taking him into your hearts and home; what classy people you are!
    Barbara

El Gato

El Gato,
    What a handsome kitty you are! Your coloring is so pretty. I'm so glad you were rescued and have a good home. It sounds like you know how to have fun and are definitely the boss in your household, as it should be. :-) Congratulations on being cat of the day!

El Gato

Such a Pretty & Adorable baby you are.. ****CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY****gO for those kitty treats today..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Poor El Gato had such a terrible start in life.
    But its os nice to see that hes found a Fantastic Furr Ever Home and Wonderful Guardians.
    To tie up an animal like that is too awfuk for words.
    The Found Cats , Porch Cats , Poofed Cats All send a Relieved RESCUE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To ELEGANT EL GATO COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

El Gato, you are beautiful. You look alot like my cat Spencer, who was COTD last december. Spencer is a Maine Coon. If your cat weighs over 15 pounds and is a very gentle cat it is probably a Maine Coon or a Maine Coon mix. They are called the gentle giants and very affectionate.
    El Gato, enjoy your day. you are special!!
    http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=869979751445_91658420305&collid=7 0280944105&photoid=24471944105

El Gato you are a pretty cat!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

El Gato, you are a stunning orange kitty. How wonderful that your people rescued you! I have never met another cat that likes cheese - my kitty likes mozzarella cheese. You are precious and I wish you a happy and healthy long life with your family! Happy Cat of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

el gato

It is that wonderful orange tabby gene.
    amdla
    amdla

Hello El Gato,
    You are so beautiful, looks like you might have some Maine Coon in that pretty face and fur. I am so glad you were resced and have a great home with people that appreciate you. Thank goodness for decent, kind people who know how much love a kitty has to give.

El Gato what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I'd love to give whoever chained you to that pole a swift kick in the behind on your behalf!!!
    I'm so glad your wonderful new family found you and you have lots of love now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special and deserving Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deceptively dashing feline charms unwitting humans into obedient submission...sounds like my house! What a gorgeous creamsicle kitty you are, El Gato Oh, you are quite the charmer, aren't you? lol And shame, shame, shame on any human who would chain a kitty to a post Thankfully sweetheart, your body and spirit are now free to thrive and soar! Fitting that such a stalwart and courageous creature should be crowned our Cat of the Day, wouldn't you agree, El Gato? Congratulations to you precious boy! Enjoy your freedom from neglect, your devoted humans and fur friends, your much deserved day celeb and each and every moment of your wonderful life Hugs and kisses to you, El Gato! Now, say CHEESE!;D

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

El Gato

El Gato, sweetie, what a horrible way to treat such a precious feline! I am so happy to know that your forever family found and rescued you from that chain!!! You are one great big bundle of fluff and joy, I can tell, and your family is so lucky to have you in their home. You are just beautiful and deserve your top honors today. Congratulations on being "El Gato del Dia"!

Blog Entries

very handsome El Gato!!!

We found him abandoned and chained to a wooden pole behind a Safeway...
    Meeow to you, handsome & purrecious El Gato --

My baby brother Felix [found in a garbage pail], our purr~ents and I, Norman can't understand how a human can chain a cat to a pole, put a kitten in a garbage pail -- and all the other awful stuff some humans do to animals.

Lucky for you, El Gato and lucky for Felix that today you both are loved and cherished members of the family. In my case my humans were transfered and could not take me. They loved me and made sure I would be adopted by a good family. My new purr~ents are so thankful they did that.

We are celebrating you today, El Gato. Please tell your purr~ents that I, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince send them 100,000 kittykisses -- because they deserve it!

Live long & prosper, always loved, cherished and adored, dear El Gato. You are a charming boy and we're sure you love your humans very much. Every pet deserves to be respected, loved and well treated...it is the ardent wish of our KatMa & Paw-Paw that one day this becomes an international law.

Hear! Hear! Our feline and human Palace members toast El Gato -- Gato del día, miércoles 4 de abril de 2007 (Cat of the Day, Wednesday, April 4th 2007).

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

!senor Gato!

What a handsome ORANGEMAN!!! I cannot imagine why anyone would chain you to a pole!! But, what a great rescue, that found you the very best forever home!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Es muy largo, es muy bonito, es muy bueno, El Gato!

Surely you have put your horrid experience being abandoned and chained out of your mind, as you now have a wonderful, loving home and deservedly have been crowned our COTD!

Hope you celebrated with tidbits of cheese (my Chaz is fond of cheese, too!) and basked in your much deserving spotlight!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs