Thread: Another newbie

Another newbie

Hi, I'm Misty...
    I found this site about a week ago and was thrilled to find a place where cat talk is the norm...my friends just don't understand how I can gush about a cat, or any animal.
    Maybe I should make new friends, lol!

I have three, pictured below, Toby (aka Porky Boy), Dixie (aka Doodiebutt) and Churchy (Georgy Porgy). Toby, 9 years old, was a shelter rescue 9 years ago. Dixie, 3 years old, was a destined to be a barn cat at my mom's house before she stole my heart. Churchy, not yet 2 years old, belonged to the next door neighbors until I discovered him grossly underweight and wormy...with mats and bald patches. The pic doesn't do him justice really...he's collar fluff and tail are amazing and he's HUGE!
    They're all healthy, fat and sassy and mine, mine, mine!

We also have a shih tzu, but he's really my daughter's and as much as I love him, I'm not a small dog person...that and he's a wannabe cat!

The fish are, well, they're fish. Frontosas to be exact and we're attempting a breeding program.

Anyways, I can't wait to get to know some fellow cat lovers...

Welcome to PT! You will surely get addicted. Your kitties are wonderful and I'm looking forward to hear more about them.

I'm Fister's human, he lives with me in Copenhagen. He'll soon be 11. The first year, he lived in the backyard with his mom and a few other kitties, but is now ruling up here in the flat.

I think Tobias is my favourite of yours - does he have two different coloured eyes?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you...for the welcome and the compliment

Yes, he does have two colors! They were both apple green until he was around three ad then the right one just started changing to dark orange. He gets alot of attention from others because of it, lol.

He's my feline soulmate...I was meant to share life with him.

Welcome to Pet Talk. Your cats are gorgeous and I look forward to getting to know them!

I have three cats, a mother and two daughters who moved themselves into my garden one day. These are my girlies -

Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 04-04-2007 at 05:04 AM.

Another newbie

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics.. I see we have another Texan.. I am located near FtWorth/Dallas.. Where is your location?? You can PM me if you want..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello and Welcome to PT.Your kitties adorable.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome Misty!

Your cats are beautiful. I'd love to see your fish.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Welcome to PT Misty! Your kitties are so cute, I love Toby's eyes...simply beautifu. I would love to see your pup and fish. I have several cats, two dogs, some pet rats, a snake, and fish. I also have some rescue animals here. I run a small rescue. It's hard, but oh so worth it. Have fun on PT, you will meet some wonderful pets and the humans they own!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Killearn Kitties
    Thank you for the welcome and I love your girls, lol. I like the match-iness about them!

lvpets2002
    Thank you for the welcome neighbor! I'm just north of Dallas, in Allen. How about you?

Zippy
    Thank you for the welcome and the compliment!

Kfamr
    Thank you for the welcome! This is Junior, he's the biggest male I have at the moment. You can see two of the juveniles in this pic.

Reachoutrescue
    Thank you for the welcome and the compliment! I wish I could rescue more than an occasional neglected animal, but every one counts just the same. I'm glad there's folks out there that can do more!

Murphy...we call him Mutt, lovingly. Is turning 11 on Halloween and he's still active, very playful and usually shaking the wits out of himself when he gets ahold of his favorite toys, lol.

He's got a haircut right now...a Momma special, lol. Anyway, I had to promise not to share his embarrassing picture online until it grows back so this one's about 3 months old, lol.

I got a bad look today from my daughter when she found out that there's three I forgot to mention...we also have horses, Gypsy, Mariah and Poncho. They aren't here with me, they're at my mom's house, so it's too easy to forget to mention them!