Thread: Marvellous Molly!

Marvellous Molly!

Oh Molly, you knew good people when you saw them, didn't you sweetie? Nervous or not, you decided you were going home with your wonderful purrsons, and I am glad to hear that you have blossomed into a playful little lap-lover!

I love your box! It is most fetching. Of course you already know that because you will have studied yourself in the full-length mirror. Well, all the best fashion advice always tells you to do that before leaving the house.

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration today, Molly. A day full of play, cuddles, and getting hair down the monitor - hehehe. Congratulations!

Molly

Molly, you are so cute. And smart, choosing your family the way you did!

And MANY thanks once again to your family for choosing an adult cat rather than a kitten. As you can see, adult cats make the very best pets!

Enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Molly

Molly,
    You are a pretty tabby! You look a bit like my cat, Bliss. I'm glad you were adopted and now have a loving home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Marvellous Molly!

You sure are a Marvellous Molly.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats today..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Blog Entries
    Ahh, Molly! You, mew-mew, look a lot like me, Norman. I will be 10 on May 8th [Paw-Paw & I celebrate our birthdays on the same day]. Your story is much like mine. My veterinarian was asked to find me a new home in September 2005. My KatMa was missing her darling Sasha, The Queen Calico who went to RB on August 29th, 2006. So KatMa came in to see if any pets were boarding & needed some hugs & kisses. I ran up to greet her 'cause I adopted KatMa. She didn't realize it for the first few weeks but then, eureka! So KatMa told Paw-Paw about me. He wasn't ready to allow himself to love or be loved by another cat...but on January 14th 2006, Paw-Paw and KatMa brought me home. Then on August 1st my baby brother, Felix joined us.

Great to read that you adopted some very good purr~ents who love you. We are happy to know that your true sweetness and light surfaced and that you are now most loved, cherished and adored. You deserve that as do all pets.

Live long & prosper -- adored, loved and cherished in your new Palace with wonderful and caring parents.

Felix and I are having a party at our Palace in your honour. Since it is the second Seder day of Passover, it means lots and lots of celebration. Passover is the holiday which celebrates freedom from slavery. At our Palace we hope that the many millions of peoples on planet Earth who are still bound in indentured work will soon be free of those bonds. Freedom and democracy for every person on Earth...that is the dream, that is the goal.

Lots of kittykisses to you, beautiful, sweet Molly!
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 04-03-2007 at 12:28 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Molly, you are a gorgeous tabby girl! You have such a serious look on your face. I want to wish you a very long, happy and healthy life with your wonderful family. Hugs and snuggles to you on your special day! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Molly you certainly are marvellous!!!

How wonderful that you picked out your special family to live with. Grown kitties need loving families too and it sounds like you got a great family!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Golly, Miss Molly!!!

We have a little Molly just like you at our house!!! YEA!!! You were one very smart kitty to pick out the perfect family!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Wise words from your Mommy dear Molly...how far just a litle time and love can go in helping to heal the mind and spirit; in your case, transforming a timid and shy girl into a happy, outgoing, confident, lap loving best friend I was truly touched by your tale of rescue, precious Molly girl; and so very happy that we all here got to meet you and honor you as our Cat of the Day Happy "top cat" day, sweetheart! I hope it's an extra special one, filled with fun and adventure, lots of box snuggling, lap hogging and mirror gazing Congratulations and a big hug and kiss to our most deserving honoree, beautiful Molly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly you were so clever and considerate to let your Humans know that YOU were THIER NEW Cat, no pussyfooting on your part , you said Here I am, your New Companion.
    And its great that you are all so comfortable together and you are right, you are the Right Cat for that home.
    The Found Cats send a DECISIVE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Mighty PRETTY MOLLY COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, beautiful Molly, oh Molly my love, what a beautiful Molly you are! I love your big green eyes and the "M" on your forehead.

What a clever girl you were, Molly, to pick out the family who would appreciate an older kitty and take you to your forever home.

My kitties like boxes too, and try to squash themselves into the smallest possible boxes! Isn't it fun to sit and sleep in boxes?

Molly, you are a wonderful COTD and I hope you have many more years with the family who loves you so much.