Thread: Athena

Athena

Athena,
    You are a cute little kitty. It sounds like you're a little sweetheart as well. I'm glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Athena, you are gorgeous! It sounds like you are in great hands in your new home. Congratulations on being COTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a gorgeous cat! I love the eyes. I live very near Abbotsford

Athena you certainly are a beauty!!!

I don't think I've ever seen such pretty gray eyes in a kitty before!
    Yours are certainly beautiful and match your fur purr-fectly!!!

Congratulations on your loving home, sweetie, and for being our special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It does my old heart good to see that pretty gray Little Cat Of The Future.
    She has so much joy, life and mischief in those little eyes and we All know that shes going to be an Elegant Lady Cat one day.
    Please send her photos to Pet Talk so we can see her grow into the Cat that our Good Lord intended her to be.
    The Found Cats All send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIEEEEEEEEE To Awesome, Awee Ispiring ATHENA COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Athena, you truly are a goddess! And that precious pink tongue...! I just love when kitties give me some razzzberries! I don't know if it's my computer (I doubt it!) but Athena, your spectacular coloring is off the charts! I can't stop staring at those beautiful eyes, that stunning coat! If you ever tire of the tile "gooddess," feel free to substitue princess! Congratulaitons on your very special Sunday Cat of the Day honors, gorgeous girl! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage and each and every moment of your wonderful, blessed life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Athena!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Athena!!! What a precious baby!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Miss Athena! You are precious! What beautiful eyes you have! I'm glad you are with a family that l-o-v-e-s you! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life with your family. Happy Kitten Cat-of-the-Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Athena, what a sweet little baby you are! I'm so glad you were adopted into a loving family and have learned to trust them. You are beautiful, Athena, with your plush gray coat and matching gray eyes. You are a great COTD!