Thread: Lunch Box......

Lunch Box......

is a most beautiful boy.......just waiting to be admired by all near and far! He is ready for this day and will celebrate......congratulations on being dotd!!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Lunch Box.....You are adorable. You put a big smile on my face this
    morning. I just love baby puppies. Lunch Box, it sounds like you have a wonderful family that loves you very much. You are so cute. I bet they have you spoiled rotten. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Love The Name

Lunchbox.. I love the name.. and he is a real cutie!!!!

Lunch Box!!

Could we find a cuter boy to help us celebrate DOTD today??? We think not!! The only thing we regret is that we can't crawl into the screen with you and shower you with millions of kisses. Please have the family give you kisses, hugs, and cuddles, from us please!! Your name is as cute as you are little guy. As a matter of fact, we think your family has a great talent for picking names. We love your fursibs names too. We almost forgot...please tell the family to give some kisses to Jetta, Sage, And Tank, the Chihuhua, from us too!! Oh how we would love to meet them too-do you think Mom could join PT so we could get more acquainted with you and the family, LB? We hope you have a wonderful day today, celebrating your honor little man. We can't take our eyes off of your picture!! You little cutie patootie rootie!!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lunch Box!!!

You sure are cute!!! Have a wonderful day as our adorable DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi, Lunch Box! What a precious little puppy you are in this photo! It must be fun to have all those playmates to romp around with in the house. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Good gosh, are you ever cute! Your name is just perfect for you because obviously you are filled with only yummy things.

Congratulations little one - I am so happy to hear you will be treated with love, care and respect your whole life. You deserve it.

AWWWWWWWW!!! Lunch Box, you are too, too precious! What a handsome Pittie boy you are, sweetheart! I so enjoyed reading your Mom's loving tribute to you and to all of your assorted furry siblings Just as your Mom says, this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days for adorable you! Ok, do you really have a Chi sib named Tank? Congratulations on your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight. Lunch Box! What a most deserving, extra special Dog of the Day honoree you are Hugs and kisses to you Lunch Box, and to all of your fursibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello L B,

What a precious little pup you are sweetie. It really makes me happy to
    know that you are so loved & treasured by your family. That's just the way
    it should be. Big congrats on being chosen for special honors as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Long, happy & healthy life to you & all who love you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt