I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone. I normally am not much on chat rooms but I really have enjoyed using this site as a resourse and seeing all the topics I know this is something I am going to enjoy.
My name is Kim and I am in Missouri. I am very happily married and have 2 boys.... then the extended furry/fin edition is 3 dogs, 1 ferret, and many many fish (6 tanks)

I am actually from Missouri and getting ready to open a small pet store business and I am really excited about it. Hopefully that does not offend anyone. I plan on starting up in a few months (praying anyway in a few months) and what better place to get good advice and great ideas for the store then from pet lovers like myself.
In case anyone has any good suggestions or ideas I plan on doing little critters such as ferrets, fish and small rodents. NO BIRDS OR REPTILES at this time...going to start out small. I want to make sure the pets I offer will be pets I know a lot about and have never been a reptile kind of gal. In the future yes maybe but I want to learn lots before I just jump into those. The town I am in has no pet store and I have to travel just to get Salt water fish food for my good looking fin friends. As I said before I really hope my being here does not offend anyone and not trying to sell anything just here to help myself learn more about some small animals and maybe get some helpful hints.

Hope to make many friends,
Kim