Thread: Stealing from a 2yr old

Stealing from a 2yr old

How low can people in this world get?

I am beyond mad right now. The weather around here has been getting warmer and warmer. No snow. So we brought out the kids bikes. Dedrick(my 2yr old son) has a brand new trike that we got him last year but he was still too small for it. So this weekend we were looking forward to teaching him to ride it. He has been excitedly watching his sister ride her bike around and couldn't wait to try his. Well hubby went out to get it and guess what. It is gone. It was there in the backyard this morning but now it is gone. We live in a small town and have a 6ft fence around the whole back yard. Wooden fence. So you can't see very well over it. Poor Dedrick is so upset because he was getting ready to go out and ride his bike when Daddy went out to get it. This is the first time in the 3 yrs that we have lived here where we have had anything stolen. How could anyone be so low as to steal a trike from a 2yr old? Hubby is out talking to neighbours and such right now. I doubt we will see it agian though. But I am sooo mad. What is this world coming too?
    Nicole

It is sad, but give him a hug for us, okay? Maybe someone you know has a trike their kids have outgrown?

Thanks. We will most likely go out and buy him a new one this weekend if his doesn't turn up. It just angers me soooooo much that someone would do this to him. Dedrick is not old enough to understand what happened.
    Nicole

I am so sorry for him.

My son went through 4 bikes last year and their locks, this year I got smart, the bike comes in the house after every ride. Sad but necessary
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Awwww...how sad!!! Things like that make me greatfull for living out in the boonies!! Poor dedrick! Give him a big hug for me!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

People who steal from innocent babies make me SICK! This is disgusting!!!

I hope you baby isn't to upset and you can get him another one soon.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

im sorry that happened to u!

Thanks all. Hubby is at the police station right now filling out a report. I still doubt we will see the bike agian but at least the complaint is on file. I am still really ticked. Hubby's drive around the area didn't produce any sign of the bike. The thing is it was there this morning at 11am. And then when hubby went out agian at 2:30 it was gone. So someone came in during the middle of the day, with all of us home, and took teh bike and left. In broad daylight. We were all busy building Dedricks new Captians bed. He is graduating from a toddler bed to a big boy bed today and that is why none of us noticed anything. And Easter just around the corner. It just boggles my mind that someone would do this to such a little boy.
    Nicole

That is so sad. Just how would you explain this to a small child? If it's
    still in the neighborhood, it should show up eventually, but still.

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt