Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Bob!!!

Handsome Bob!!!

Your parent has it quite right, WHY would someone dump a wonderful cat like you!! But, as luck has it, Bob, you found your perfect FOREVER home where you are very loved!!! Has anyone told you lately what beautiful green eyes you have? HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Bob

Thank you for adopting an adult cat; there are not enough great people out there willing to do so. See what you would have missed if you didn't? Bless you, and enjoy Bob's special day with him today.
    Barbara

"Bargain Bob"

Who says there are no bargains on the "half-price" rack? Another gracious thanks for adopting an adult cat and oh, what a beautiful boy Bob is! He is obviously very talented and devoted to his people. Best of lives together for you and Bob!

Bob

Bob,
    You are a very handsome cat and it sounds like you have a great personality as well. I'm so glad you were rescued and now have a loving home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a handsome boy you are and what beautiful green eyes. Congrats on being COTD.

That was so kind of you to adopt an adult Cat as so many people want a Kitten only.And I know that Bob must have sensed that you were his Guardians and known that you have so much love in your hearts for him.

We know that Bob will be your Companion for years to come and that there will be so many happy times between you.
    The Found Cats All send a Magnificent MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW to BIG BODACIOUS BOB COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet, mellow Bob! You are beautiful! At six years old you're just a smidge out of kittenhood and I bet there is a lot of life left in you! Happy Cat of the Day! Please have your people give you a big hug and snuggle for me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bob, you're a gorgeous boy, and I doubt you could have found a better home. No wonder your humans fell in love when they saw you. You sound like quite a character too. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! May you have many years of fun, yummy treats and cuddles with your family!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Bob you are one dashing boy!!!

I think you were just meant to be with your loving family. That's why you were left at the center until they came!!!
    You have such big beautiful eyes. I'm quite smitten with you myself!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Bob you are a gorgeous, as well as a special little guy. Look at those beautiful eyes you have! I don't know why you found yourself at that shelter, Bob, but it certainly was your lucky day when your kind purrents visited!

I hope you have a great day today, sweetie, being cradled, playing with your stuffed toys. You deserve all the treats that your little kitty heart desires, because you are our Cat of the Day! Congratulations.

"Oh, it's...you, Bob!"

Who remembers that commercial from the early 90's? Bob's highway, Bob's parking spot...I hope your purrents have special "highways and parking spots" for our handsome Bob, Cat of the Day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Bobalicious!

Bob is so handsome! I'll bet you just want to hug him every time you look at him. How wonderful to have your furry boy to cradle like a baby. Thanks so much for sharing his beautiful picture and your happy story. Hope Bob enjoys lots of special treats, cause he is one awesome cat of the day

Handsome Bob! What a delight to see you today, looking so happy and proud to have a wonderful furrever home.

Bless your purrents for adopting you. It was meant to be!

Aren't you sweet, carrying your favorite toys and meowing so nicely?

Have a wonderful day today and make sure you celebrate with your wonderful purrents.

Congratulations, sweetie!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Congratulations Bob!

You are such a handsome cat and I am so glad that you have such a loving family that takes such good care of you. You are sure a little lover yourself, Bob. You definately made me smile when I saw you as Cat of the Day!

Bob is Beautiful! He sounds like a love bug, lucky you and lucky him to be loved! Thanks for sharing about him.
    tina b