Thread: Noroo

Noroo

What a beautiful, polite boy!
    .... and talented too - sings and waits politely for dinner!
    Not only a lucky dog, but lucky owners too it seems!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I'm impressed at what a self possessed boy has been appointed to the high honor of Dog of the Day. Noroo is stunning in appearance and his demeanor is to be emulated (hint, hint, Hannah). Noroo, you are a total package of a dog and your companion is rightly proud of you, dear boy. I hope you enjoy being Dog of the Day, because there will be well wishers and many who come to meet and adore you. Congratulations Noroo!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh, yet another Patriotic Pup!!! Noroo, you look "pleasant", and I mean that as a compliment. Just seeing you, lying there smiling, made me smile too!! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day today!!

Hey there Noroo!!

you remind me very much of our *dingo's* here in Oz. you are GORGEOUS!!!!
    I'm so glad you found some wonderful owners who love you Noroo!

keep well and dream well!!

hugs and kisses from the crew in Oz

Congratulations Noroo on being the beautiful Dog of the Day, You look like such a proud and noble boy. Your family is so lucky to have found you and you look so wise in that picture to have chosen just that family to adopt.
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

And what a "Dog" you are Noroo!!!! Not only are you stunning and handsome, but polite, exact and patriotic too! You are just yummy!! I could smother you with hugs and kisses all day long!! Happy, Happy, DOTD!

Noroll, you do sound like a very special friend to me and very articulate. What a handsome boy you are. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Noroo Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

you are such a handsome , Noroo !!!

enjoy being Dotd !!!!

Hello Noroo. You are such a beautiful dog, especailly in your patriotic bandana. Congratulations on your big day!

Noroo, aren't you the proper pet?? What a gorgeous pup you are, so prim and proper and NOBLE! Congrats to you!

Sue
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Dear, beautiful Noroo. What a stunning photo you've selected to accompany your DOTD honors! I see such pride and dignity in that gorgeous face and pose!! And your demeanor "speaks" so eloquently of the well mannered, refined and noble creature you are! How stunning you look in your stars and stripes!! I'll bet you pulled out all the stops and "sang to the balcony" last night! I wish I could give you a BIG hug and tons of kisses! Instead I'll have to settle for sending along my heartfelt congratulations on taking home top dog honors!! Noroo, you're our very stunning Dog of the Day!! Congratulations to you beautiful Noroo! I hope you're waited on hand and paw on this your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sorry to be so late to congratulate you!
    You are a truly stunning and smart dog, and your family is so lucky to have you! I say, you picked just the right picture to send in, it is beautiful. I hope you had a great day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets