Thread: Yay! Possibly horse riding!

Yay! Possibly horse riding!

Hey everyone of my Pet General friends! I have great news. Well, as most of you know my favorite animal in the world is horses, and I have never owned one and never am around them much. Well I might get to be around them more than usual.

The other day I was up to my friend Beki's house and we went over to her friend who has like 12 or 13 horses. Anyways her friend invited me and Beki up to ride their horses and go on trail rides whenever we want I really want to do it sometime. Also, I asked my bestfriend if she could give me riding lessons, and she will, first we just have to ask and see if we can use one of the horses at her friend's place. I hope we can! I took some pictures of their horses, it was nighttime so they aren't the best pictures. But most of their horses are Quarter Horses.

<-His name is Chip.

<-I don't know this guy's name but he is very pretty.

<-This is a Shetland Pony and she is getting old.

<-These two are sisters, it was so cute, they were licking each other and looked like they were hugging

Anyways, if I ride one of their horses, it will be the one named Angel, whom I never got a picture of unfortunately, but she is very pretty.

I hope you enjoyed the pics

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I've never seen horses that look like that before!! Are they Red X breed? Isn't it hard to tell them apart?

That is wonderful.I love horses and when I move I am hoping to take horse riding leasons.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

lol, thanks you two And Zippy that is great that you will be able to take riding lessons! I have always wanted to take riding lessons, so when I start someday I can't wait!

Kalei

They are gorgeous, especially Chip!

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpatata6
    I've never seen horses that look like that before!! Are they Red X breed? Isn't it hard to tell them apart?
    They're all Quarter horses except the Shetland pony, at first it is hard to tell them apart but when you see them in person it really isn't once you get use to the horses there is two there that look almost exactly alike. Chip is the QH stallion, he shire a lot of the horses, not all.
    ..the one chestnut laying down is a stallion as well. He is the son of Spirit which was kitty's last baby, that was still born, the baby look exactly like him but would grow up to be gray like my horse because gray usually dominates a lot of the horse colors. I hope that i can borrow one of they're horses because it would be nice to give kalei riding lessons! i know that she would love it soo much and i would love seeing that smile on her face.

*~Becky~*

Thanks Becky! I hope we can do the riding lessons too, but if we can't we can still go on trail rides once and awhile And someday Kitty's baby will grow nice and big and we can ride him/her

Kalei

that sounds like alot of fun! I don't get to ride horses like on trails...except for cooling them off in this meadow across the road...but that doesn't really count. They are all beautiful - and cute:] - horses.

whenever you want? Sweet! good luck with the riding lessons, I know you'll have a blast!

When is your frst 'riding lesson?'

-Melanie

P.S.-Have fun being sore! :]
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Hey I finally remembered the name of that chestnut stallion, his name is Sonny!
    ps. Kalei, I'm really hoping that Kitty is Pregnant! She's a little bit small but then there was a horse up the road that was pretty tiny and never looked like she was pregnant even the day before she had her foal. but anyway. I'm really glad your happy and when ever that me and you go over to ride the horses i'll keep giving you pointers! I'm glad you liked the few the other day...just remember controll.

*~Becky~*

Well I loved the riding! Thanks so much for the lessons! I already learned alot.

The horse I rode was named Ginger. She's a chestnut color quarter horse and is very pretty, 4 years old and an excellent rider for only being so young. I only walked and trotted for starting out.

My main problem is not falling off. I've had a lot of incidents of falling off, so I am not very confident in staying on a horse. But the lessons helped alot and I actually felt in control

I can't wait til the next time, I will have to get pictures

Kalei