Thread: Leaving My Beloved Pets

Leaving My Beloved Pets

This weekend, I moved away from Ireland because my father wants to move back to America. I had to leave my wonderful, amazing horse named Misty. We couldn't take her, so we put her for adoption. A nice lady adopted her and well, I just really gonna miss her!!!!
    Not only did I have to leave Misty, I had to get rid of my duckies, Steven and Aqua! We gave them to a farm a couple miles away from my "old" house.

I really miss Steven, Auqa and Misty. There will never be any other horses/ducks like them. They are the best pets ever!

Good-bye, Misty!
    Good-bye, Steven!
    Good-bye, Aqua!
    I will miss you so much. I hope you have a wonderful life with your new families. Good luck with your new life! I love ya!!!!!!

*hugs* At least you gave them good homes!! And I know you did the best possible thing for them while you had them and when you found out you couldn't keep them.

I"m so sorry, it is always so difficult when you're not able to take pets with you. I had to go through that once with a dog, and it was really sad because I knew the people my parents gave her to, were not a good home for her. She died less than a year later.

But I am so glad to know that your pets are in good homes now too

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I miss Steven, too! He was my favorite! I use to train him to bite my sis! lol

I'm so sorry about that. How terrible; luckily I've never had to go through something like that, but I'd be so sad if I did. I'm sorry, but I'm gladyou found them some good homes before you left. I know they'll always remember you
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*