Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I am in a routine......I think...............

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Oh my, I did get a bit confused. Let's see -

The macaw is going to interview her new family.

Six gangsters are faking shyness to get salmon and halibut.

Angel won't leave the bathroom; does that mean she gets salmon and halibut in there?

Jupiter loves everyone but Io, but I thought Io was a moon of Jupiter? Does Jupiter still love Pluto, even though it has been demoted and is no longer a planet?

Io is blind or going blind and dealing with eye infections and that is making him unsettled; well it would ANYONE unsettled! Did he get any salmon or halibut? Or both? Or did he side with Pluto?

Mama and 6 kittens - Oh, now I remember, she was the "he" who couldn't get pregnant and was put in with the "guys." But Jupiter, Io and the gangsters were not part of that. Which means there are still some cats unaccounted for - at least in my mind. They "could" have been rehomed and I missed it or forgot! Hmmm . . . ...

Shrek is a lory, but I don't know if Jupiter is getting along with him, even though you say Jupiter is getting along with everyone. Maybe Jupiter invited Shrek for dinner??? Did the macaw interview Shrek, as he was becoming part of the family?

The camera and the PC are NOT talking, even thought the macaw IS.

The found cats paradise angels have flown down from Canada to help, but are going right back to Gary again.

Jupiter is trading places with a bunch of females, and said females are getting new beds and fresh halibut. FRESH halibut? In the middle of the country???? What, no salmon? Is the macaw interviewing these new family members?

Dr. Other Goodnow's ears must be ringing as everyone is singing his praises. For bringing in a lory, for letting in the gangsters, for chatting with the macaw, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Goodness gracious, I think I need a score card to keep up!

**I think I better get off the computer and go to bed.**

*sigh* Leave it to my favorite lawyer!!!

Ok
    Jupiter loves the birds including Shrek, and not for dinner
    Io and Pluto parted company when we didn't adopt his brother a year ago, his eyes have always been an issue,we were all hopeful he would be able to retain some sight but the his previous abuse has curtailed it> He gets salmon and halibut all the time as they are fed raw, but the 6 kitties belong to Penny who arent fed raw but are now very happy to eat it LOL

Jen is a theif of hearts and cats and will take Jupiter if she can part with her girls(which she wont so it will be a virtual trade only)

Garys angels are in full force here creating a safe and fuzzy warm place for the babysat 6 to thrive in..................and yes angel gets his own meals and his own box in the bathroom which he refuses to leave as someone (I think Jen ) told him I don't like him so he is hiding

The macaw talks more than she should as I should not cuss in front of the birds

Penny I tell them often you miss them, and they know that they are safe and loved here, I dont want to be you when you hear about all the abuse (read wah machine) that they have suffered!

I think I have it all clear Counsellour!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

And after reading all this, I am totally exhausted and wondering what my name is - Jupiter, no perhaps Io or Angel. Whatever, if I smile sweetly and say Please, may I have some halibut and salmon?

Thank you. Please give Dr. Other Goodnow a hug from all of us.

I will keep Io in my prayers. Sounds like he could use a little PT help.

Bless you - and hubby - for taking in all these wonderful pets and fosters.

I gave him a hug and a kiss (well he is cute) He thank heavens loves the crew as much as I do, and I am very blessed with that!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Thats a shame that the Two Cats are not getting along.
    Maybe with time they will mellow a bit.
    Micheal and Mr Scrappy fought at first but they settled in to be great friends.
    Scrappy 2 got on everyones nerves with her hungry ways but all is well.
    We are so relieved that the Little ones are settling in and that by and large things are copasetic in your world.
    Great News Indeed.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wonderful, wonderful. God bless all you people, and thank you.

Love,
    Pat with more LES
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery