Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Godspeed, Mystic...

Dear Mystic, rest now at the Rainbow Bridge, your job is done. It is clear that you have crossed the Bridge and brought with you a long shimmering trail of love. That eternal connection will mean so much to those you have left behind.

I'm so sorry.

Sounds like Mystic had a good purposeful life.

Unhappy

Mystic
    Beloved Buddy
    18 Years

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier

I distracted our parents while
    Trish stole their car and drove the kitten to our house!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glacier

We lived in the boonies and Mystic was allowed outside.
    He lived a life full of adventure ...
    got beat up by a duck,
    and hunted the local squirrels into extinction.

He adapted to change like no cat I've ever known.
    Nothing phased Mystic. He took everything in stride.
    He was allowed to live in luxury for as long as he was comfortable.
    Dear Mystic ~

What a start you had in life ... nice finish with those you loved, too.
    Sorry 'bout The Duck ... (don't we humans remember the darndest things?)

Watch out for The Ducks on God's Pond, under the Bridge ... they motor around in Pairs!

And the NutRats with the fluffie tails? NO "hunting" - God "likes" 'em!

See if you Bridge Kids can locate a fill-in to send down to Trish and the Girls.

Rest In Peace, Dear Mystic; you've done a great job raising your Family ...
    you deserve a nice retirement.

/s/ Phred

{{{Hugs}}} to Tamara, Trish, and the Girls

Dear Mystic,

Your life was blessed with a great family and you, dear boy, blessed all those around you with your spirit and your presence. Well done sweetheart! Your next job will be just as important - enjoying peace and good health eternally. The RB will become even more special with you in it.

Rest in Peace now Mystic and remember to give your earthly family a gentle paw's touch every now and then to let them know their hearts are always with you.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Unhappy

That ws just a wonderful tribute to a dear companion of many years! I know it was an easy decision to make to let Mystic go... Sleep softly, dear sweet Mystic....
    Nine is Fine!!

Dearest Mystic. I have a candle burning for you. I hope you're finding life at the Bridge everything you could have hoped for. If you have time I have a Granny that has been there for a while now, but her birthday would have been Friday, could you stop by and give her a snuggle?
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Talking

On Kaui Island in Hawaii the Pet Angel Army is throwing a special Luau for Big Mystic.All of his favorites will be there and Mystic will get his wings and become as one with All the Pets that we have loved and who have gone on before.
    And Mystic will be part of your lives.
    In a quiet moment he will let you know that hes still there and still a part of your lives.
    And he will be there with a big Purr and Mrreeow when you come to join Mystic in Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am sorry for your loss... I have loved all of my cats over the years, but there are some that are special heart-friends. It sounds like Mystic is one of those... All love is precious, but the kind you shared with Mystic is a sacred gift.

Godspeed Mystic, you will be missed black beauty. Tamara i am so sorry .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Godspeed, Mystic. It sounds like you've lived quite a life. I'm sure your meowmie is going to miss you terribly, so be sure and check in on her every now and then, ok?

Please find my Payton and Velvet and tell them I miss them, for me.

Tamara, you have such a way with words. Hugs to you and your sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Tamara, your ability to express your love and gratitude and sorrow is simultaneously breathtaking and heartbreaking. I don't think there's been a single loss in your household that I haven't felt down in my own heart. What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful pet. Rest in peace, sweet Mystic. You could not have led a better life.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer