Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message machine!

Message machine!

Kind of a run off of the Answering Machine thread... but what is your message on your answering machine?

On my cell phone it's "Hey... what's up?... Oh that's cool. Well sorry I coulden't answer the phone right now, but leave a message and I'll call you back!"

Haha I love tricking people so they think it's acctually me they're talking to!

So what's yours?

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

LOL so you're one of those people...just kidding. I have to call people all the time at work to let them know that their dogs are ready to be picked up and those messages always get me. Our answering machine is boring, I think it just says "You've reached the *last name* please leave a message and we'll call you back."

Mine is "Yo yo yo, you got E-money. Holla back youngin'."

It's pretty dumb. D: But, what makes up for it, is that Super Mario Bros. is my ringback tone!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q
    Our answering machine is boring, I think it just says "You've reached the *last name* please leave a message and we'll call you back."
    My husband has recorded almost the same thing on our machine and I hate it for the same reason. BORING. The only difference is that he says "you have reached" *gives number* instead of name. He said that way they will know right away if they have mis-dialed without giving out our name.

Mine says *Hi, you've reached Gary and Annette, please leave a message* Then I hope nobody leaves one.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mine is the "Alzheimer Answereing Machine"(Monty Python).

Interesting what people have! Our home phone is "This is 720...(number) please leave a message. Thanks." Pretty boring, and standard but oh well.

My cell phone starts with Marta barking, then I say "That was Marta, but this is Jill's phone, so please leave a message, thanks." I guess that's lame too but I don't ever have to call myself at least!

Mine is BORING!

"Hi, this is Sandra, I can't come to the phone right now, please leave a message and your telepone number, please REPEAT your telephone number, and I will get back to you."

I hate when people mumble through their phone number as if I KNOW it!

Quote Originally Posted by bckrazy
    Mine is "Yo yo yo, you got E-money. Holla back youngin'."

It's pretty dumb. D: But, what makes up for it, is that Super Mario Bros. is my ringback tone!
    Haha I like it! lol

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

There's a CEO type I have called a couple of times from work, and his cell says: "You've almost reached (name). Please leave a message etc etc etc"

I liked the first part - particularly since he is kinda highly placed and I don't expect that humour.

Another one: "This is (name). I DO want to talk to you, so leave your etc etc"

The latter one especially is delivered in a gravelly serious business voice.

Mine? "Hello. This is (number)." I can't recall the rest. I'll change it soon. LOL
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I own a business, so the answering machine message is very professional. I never set up the voice mail on my cell phone, so I don't have one. My kids are always recording something silly on theirs, though.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Mine is "Hello?! Oh hey! What's up? *pauses* You've reached *name* but apparently I didn't answer so please leave you're name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, Thanks!"

I also like to trick people into thinking that it's actually me talking.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

You've reached Breanne, I'm not here so do your thing! Short and simple!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Hi, You've reached Briana's cell phone. She's not here right now, so leave a message.

I should change it to Hi you've reached Briana the pirate. She's off venturing the seven seas with Captain Jack. Naw, she's just watching Pirates of the Caribbean for the Umpteenth time. Leave a message.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I don't have one on my cell because no one ever calls me.

Niño & Eliza