Thread: Can you bring your pet inside Petco??

Can you bring your pet inside Petco??

Do they really let you bring your dog in with you to Petco? Just wondering (maybe want to try it sometime if you can). Has anyone ever done it?
    *~*chelsea*~*

**Thanks, ashleycat, i love the siggys!!!**

~chelsea* && Timber, George, Fred, & Hammie.
    (Skipper too! )
    [CENTER][COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Georgia][B]

Yep, you can

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Yup, like said... you can.
    Alot of pet store/ shops allow you to bring your dogs in

The Home Depot store where I live allows dogs too!!

All pet stores allows cats/dogs inside. It is beneficial for trying on collars and such. And it is a great socialization tool! My dogs love it, cause they know they will get a biscuit at the register!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I had Frankie in Petco today. The only rule about bringing pets into Petco is that they have to be leashed at all times.

Wow, okay thanks! I'll have to bring Timber there sometime!
    *~*chelsea*~*

**Thanks, ashleycat, i love the siggys!!!**

~chelsea* && Timber, George, Fred, & Hammie.
    (Skipper too! )
    [CENTER][COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Georgia][B]

Yep, all of our dogs have been in petco atleast a few times. We even adopted one of our dogs in Petco(from a rescue group)! =D Its a great way to help socialize them and such.

Yeppers Mister goes anywhere and everywhere he is allowed.....Including Petco & Petsmart......we always leave with a new not needed toy

Yeah, I've seen tons of dogs in petco, but since I don't usually shop for my pet stuff there I haven't ever carried my dog inside before. I plan to one day though
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Yep, they do. Here, most stores allow your dogs inside, but they usually require you to hold them and only small dogs.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

We don't have a Petco, but our Petsmart and Pet Supplies Plus both let you take your pets inside.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh yes, it is encouraged! I lvoe to go int here and just play with all the visiting dogs - after asking permission to pet, of course!

I have taken Sugar a few times, to get her used to be out and about and socialized. I try to make her walk, and not pick her up. Big dogs scare her, large groups of people scare her, and I am trying to desensitize her a bit.

I take my cats as well - one at a time, of course! As long as they are on a leash and harness, they are welcome. I have to carry them for the most part. Sparkle LOVES to roam the entire length of the shelf of pet beds testing and tryng each one. Then we move to the Cat Tree aisle. If she finds one she likes, she settles in. I've had trouble wiggling her out! Some of them have little cubby holes up at the top, and that is where she settles.

We don't have any size limits.

I took Sugar in our Home Depot, I had her in a carriage. I was asked to take her out to the car, they said it wasn't safe. But there is an older couple I see in there with their maltese pair ALL the time! I guess I just hit the wrong manager-on-duty!

I also take Sgar in where I buy the Chicken Soup fr the Dog and Cat Lover's food. It is an animal supply store, with tons of things for sheep, cows, goats, horses. Sugar just LOVES all the smells, he he.

I worked for Petco and yes, they do allow your pets, provided their leashed. That was the only thing I enjoyed about my job there, schmoozing with the pets!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

i work at petco right now, i've been there for 6 months...yep you can! good luck on your new adventure to the store!!