Thread: Winston

Winston

Oh Winston, you are absolutely gorgeous! Your bright colors, beautiful wings, and cute and innocent face really made my day! I can tell how much you must enjoy the rain. Your excitement in the picture really shows it! You seem to be a very active, alert, and happy little bird and I'm sure your family must be proud of you. You really deserve to be Pet Of The Day and I hope your family gives you some very special treats on your very special day! Congratulations on being one of our best POTD!!!!! (I'm sure my birds would love to meet you)!!

Former User Guest
    Winston, you sure are very handsome, I love your colours, that striking green and then red and black, what an awesome combination!
    Have a great day today, as we honour you as our POTD!

Dear MAGNIFICENT Winston....Don't worry!! Although you may be many miles away, I CAN hear, feel and see your unbridled happiness!! Your joy is palpable AND infectious!!! And I must say, seeing you spread your magnificent wings in all of their splendor and glory, brought a burst of patriotic pride to my heart and made MY spirits soar! You set an example for all of us here on this national holiday Winston! We should all "spread our wings" with unabashed pride and joy this 4th of July! What a great day for revelry....our nation's celebrates a birthday and Winston is our MOST joyful, INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL, life loving Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you Winston! You are truly inspirational!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You simply LOOK happy, Winston!!!! I absolutely love your picture with wings extended, like you're singing for joy!!! What a perfect Pet of the Day you are!!!

Winston, I absolutely love that photo of you, the joy that you are having just radiates through. You are the beautie of all beauties.
    Your coloring is just gorgeous. Looking at you I can feel the joy.
    I wish as your human says I could hear you, it would be terrific.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, joyful Winston Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sharing the Joy with Winston!

Wow, Winston, I think I CAN hear your Joysong! What a great picture of you! You sure have lucky humans, and we are so fortunate to gaze at you, looking like Liberty herself, on this 4th of July! Way cool picture
    Happy, Happy Fourth of July to you and your family!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Winston - you are a wonderful choice for Pet of the Day! Colorful, joyful, well-loved, and then there is your name - special to me because I have a kitty named Winston.

I wish you a long healthy happy life, full of showers of joy just for you, Winston!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Winston
    Ahhhh, the joy in the simple things of life! I love gentle rains too. It's so refreshing to see such a beautiful creature so happily enjoying himself. You gave me such a big grin. I feel like joining you in a song. Congratulations on being our sweet Pet of the Day today.

WOW! Look at all the fun you're havin'!!!

Handsome Winston, please accept my CoNgRaTs for bein' our Pet of the Day!!

Hey Winston, you are a cutie, congratulations on your big day!

this is bc!

we discovered that you can post here! we have to add that winston is one of the most beautifl birds on earth and he is very cool! he is a very gentle bird too!

we just want to tell you this is our fav photo of you!
    black coffee=human, not beverage; brownie=guinea pig, not dessert