Thread: Chris

Chris

Good morning, Chris the magnificent. My, you are a handsome boy. I love that photo of you looking so proud. I would love to hear you say Hello and to spread your wings showing the beautiful gold color. What a wonderful Christmas present you were and your name is so fitting.
    I'm laughing when your person calls you 'busybody' that is exactly what I call my little girl Mini Schnauzer. It was a treat to wake up this morning to greet you and you have brightened my day already.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Chris Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your person will be giving you some extra special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

well Chris, seeing you as pet of the day brightened my morning...you are such a beauty!...or should I say such a Handsome! (boy)......I had the good luck to pet a cockatoo last weekend for the first time, and I couldn't get over how soft and gentle he was.....feathers like an angel....hope you enjoy your reign today in your exotic Malaysia and get every second of attention you want and deserve!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Chirs
    What a beautiful bird you are. It's obvious you are loved very much. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day, today.

Chris...You ARE magnificent! Your photo is breathtaking. I don't blame your human one bit for leaving those glorious wings intact. There are no words adequate to give justice to their beauty. What a stunning shade of gold! But most of all, I loved reading about your sweet and gentle personality! I hear your vocabulary is rather limited, but no words needed; your beauty, grace and loving personality speak volumes! Congratulations to you Chris. You are one SPECTACULAR Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chris, you are simply beautiful!!! My birds aren't as big or as agile as you are, but I can certainly understand why your humans love you so much!! Congratulations on being a terrific Pet of the Day!!!

i am chris!!!

hi you all!

i am Chris, the bird on the pet of the day today. my papa is away in australia for a long trip and i am with papa's friend, auntie michelle. she is the one who sent in my picture and the write-up about me.

she only realized that there is a place for pet talk today though she's been on this site every day since last year. (what a joke right???!!!)

auntie michelle has a pet who has been pet of the day before. his name is brownie and here is the link.

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2002/June/28.html

however, brownie doesn't think that picture of him is good enough so he just replied that thread and added another picture of him in the bathtub. he he he.

here is a picture of me with uncle chris (also chris!), auntie michelle's husband. he is my best friend. i like him a lot.

i can say other words too but hello is my fav. and yes, i am as spoilt as brownie. my sitters look after me very well. i even get to eat grilled cheesesandwich too!

thank you all for nice compliments. i really appreciate all the posts!

chris
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i'm chris daddy..... i'm so happy and proud to see you to be the pet of the day. Thank you michelle for taking care chris for me..... and to chris i miss you very much and take care my little boy chris...... LOVE YOU ALOT

p.s Daddy will get you some gift from Australia.