Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabrina, Sassy, Josh 6 Months Old **PIX** Girls home from surgery!!

The Girls Are Home Now!

Sabrina & Sassy are home again now. When I went into work today they greeted me with a little meow, LOUD purrs, and came right up to the front of the cage even before I cleared the kennel room door! lol

Sassy wouldn't eat until about noon today , although she acted like she felt fine. She ate good the rest of the day and tonight though. Sabrina still had no problems wolfing down the food. lol

When the girls were waking up from their surgery nap, they both peed on themselves. Even though they have thoroughly groomed themselves and smell ok now and are dry, apparently Josh has a thing against cats that pee on themselves at the vets. When I brought the girls home, I set the carrier on the floor for a minute while I got my shoes off, and Josh ran over to say HI to his sisters, sniffed the cage and promptly HISSED and GROWLED at them! *sigh* we just went through this recently when Pooky & Bear had their teeth cleaned and peed on themselves. That time ended up taking 3 days and shutting cats in by themselves to get everyone to be nice to each other again.

I settled the girls in the spare bedroom. After they'd had a while to relax we went in to spend some time with them. Josh wanted to go in the room so we took him in, and instantly he became a growling, hissing mean little furball! We ended up having to take him out of the room so he would calm down. Poor girls getting hissed at by their own brother!

Josh will get his at the end of the month when he gets neutered. Most likely he'll pee on himself too, so I'm wondering if everyone will hiss at him to get even, or if he'll hiss at himself! ROFL

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

WOW, they sure have grown up and they are so beautiful and healthy!!! I'm glad the girls' surgeries went well! That little JOSH is something special! He is gorgeous!!!! He sure has come a long way from that tiny little tyke he used to be!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!