Thread: Sabrina, Sassy, Josh 6 Months Old **PIX** Girls home from surgery!!

Threaded View

Sabrina, Sassy, Josh 6 Months Old **PIX** Girls home from surgery!!

I haven't posted any updates of the 3 bottle babies lately. Sorry for that, my cpu has been so painfully slow lately.

BABY TEETH:

Baby teeth on Sassy and Sabrina are all gone now, they started loosing them earlier this month. I managed to find 5 of their canine teeth and 3 of their big back teeth.

Josh only last week lost the last of his canine teeth (I found only 1 of them), and finally has his big back teeth loose, those should be dropping out any day now.

SABRINA & SASSY

They went in today and got spayed. Everything went fine, the boss said Sassy was on the thin side, but said not to worry about it. I've never had to worry about my animals being thin before, more like the opposite. lol

Sassy was quite the little lady and took the whole thing with dignity and was a good little girl. I forgot to write the weights down, but as I recall she weighed in at 5.4 lbs.

Sabrina, always good for some torti-tude, glared at everyone the whole time, and when she got her tranquilizer shot before the surgery, she yowled loud enough that she could be heard at the front desk! I've sometimes wondered if maybe I should have reversed the names of the girls. lol As I recall she weighed in at 6.7 lbs.

They had to spend the night locked in the spare room last night, couldn't take any chances of them finding something to eat after 9pm. Josh looked for them some but we had other things going on last night that kept him busy, but he seemed to miss them most at late night feeding time, poor dear kept looking for his sisters. awwww

They are at the hospital for tonight. Normally spays have to stay the night, but since I work there I could have brought them home tonight, but I thought it would be better for them to be more confined for the first night in case they get playful, plus they'll be checked on by the boss overnight. I work tomorrow, so I can check on them all day tomorrow and when I get out of work they can come home with me. They'll have to spend a few days locked in the spare room but they'll have each other so they shouldn't be too lonely. I might bring Josh up for a few minutes each day if they don't get too playful.

Sabrina ate all her food and started in on Sassy's, so I had to take the food out of the cage. Sassy had no interest in eating yet, and I didn't want Sabrina vomiting from overeating right after surgery. Poor little skinny girl, she's gonna have to wait till later to eat some.

Here's a couple pix of the girls recovering in their cage right before I left work today. You can sort of see that Sabrina's eyes are still a bit 'drugged', she had been spayed later in the day and wasn't as awake as Sassy.

Josh goes in on the 30th of this month to be neutered.

Here are some recent pix of all of them for you to enjoy!

For you SABRINA fans out there...

Holding Bear's tail down for him

Hiding eyes from the light

For you SASSY fans out there.....

Sassy flopping out in window hammock in a sunbeam

Sassy hiding kitty toys in hubby's shoes! (he hates going to put his shoes on and cramming his toes into a cat toy lol)

Sassy retreiving one of her cat toys from hubby's shoes

MORE PIX NEXT POST!!
    Last edited by Catlady711; 03-21-2007 at 09:38 PM.