Thread: What a feeling!

What a feeling!

Today is the most pain-free day I had since the accident. I walked around my local mall today without feeling my ribs at all. I can stil feel a twinge if I cough deeply or take a real deep breath. As far as walking is concerned, it felt great!!

Congratulations! Nice feeling, especially now trhat spring is coming, and it'll be walking weather again ... sooner where you are than here, probably but still ... it's a good thing!

Wow! That is sooo great! It's always nice to be able to do something feeling completely perfect Alot of days my muscles are either sore or I'm tired, and when I get a day where I don't feel either...I feel like I could do anything

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Congratulations! Nice feeling, especially now trhat spring is coming, and it'll be walking weather again ... sooner where you are than here, probably but still ... it's a good thing!
    Yes it is Karen, especially after all of the painful days I went through to get this far. If I feel this good, maybe I'll try bowling again this sunday in my church league (I'll be careful).

YEAH!!! I wish you many, many more of these kind of days!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations! I can't imagine how painful broken ribs must be, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Just try not to push it, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

What a feeling is right David!! YAY for you!! Enjoy your new mobility.

I'm now facing knee replacement surgery and I may be PM'ing you for advice. I thought about starting a thread about it since it seems so prevalent these days.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Yay David! I am so happy for you! It must be such a relief to be able to walk around without pain After all the rain this week, maybe you'll be able to enjoy some of the nice weather we are supposed to get over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Yay David! I am so happy for you! It must be such a relief to be able to walk around without pain After all the rain this week, maybe you'll be able to enjoy some of the nice weather we are supposed to get over the weekend.
    Jen, it felt good to walk around Monroeville Mall again! Saturday I plan to be at Petco volunteering with Cat Sense. It's great to have a new car and get out and DO things!

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    Jen, it felt good to walk around Monroeville Mall again! Saturday I plan to be at Petco volunteering with Cat Sense. It's great to have a new car and get out and DO things!
    I figured that's where you were. And back to Petco woohoo! You must be so excited!

Today was pretty good. The only time I have a little pain is when I get out of a chair or a couch.There's really no problem walking now. I get to go back to work on April 2nd. What is work?? I've forgotten!

Glad to hear you're feeling better at last, David!