Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me choose......hurry!!

Please help me choose......hurry!!

I should post this in Pet but I need urgent response......

I´m torn between two tiels....... help me!!!

I want a male, one that can sing...... LOL...... when I bought Maui I thought she might be a he, but no, i was wrong..... hehe
    so I´m on the lookout and just found two gorgeous ones....... well three actually.....

numbers one and two are pied, I don´t have pics but i found a similiar one on the net, one I´m 80 % sure is male, and the second I´m 100 % sure is male(he started singing right on the spot) but is older and probably more difficult to hand held than the younger one......

number three is a whiteface pied, also no pics but I found a similar one maybe juts a bit more gray around the neck than this one...... this one I have no clue about gender, but I´m so torn because the breeder is letting me have it as a special ocassion and it´s about the same price as the other ones

arrghhh!!! help me........ my heart tells me whiteface, but the yellowpieds are cute too!!....... what if I end with another female??...... maybe laterI´ll have to get that third one ....... I can´t make my mind.......

help greatly appreciated!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

deffo the second 1 on the first pic. he is a cutie!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

actually this are NOT their pics but number one and two are the same except for age...... but look juts like the one in the right in the first pic...... so about looks it´s that one or the whiteface........

but I´m between the younger yellow an the whiteface
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

yellows rock! lol!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Are you going to meet them? I'd suggest going by personality rather than looks. Also know that if it does end up being a female she still may sing- females can sing and talk, they just aren't as likely to.

I have a whiteface pied that looks just like the one you posted.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I´ve met them both....... but can´t make my mind......arrgg

I know they can eventually rarely sing, but I wanted to hae more of a clear shot with a male

they are soo cute i can´t choose, but i can´t take both......... right now... hehe...... I just want to make sure i don´t pass the chance of a whiteface because where i live there are like none....... but the yellow pied has me too....... aww man..... what to do??

notes-to-my-husband blog

Yellow!
    -Ellie

I like the second one better.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I personally love the first one. The pale-brown color is very unique

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

my Maui is that cinnamon color of the first one but pied although very light pied..........

so confused

notes-to-my-husband blog

If you're going by looks, I like the white one. More unique. I see the first two colors more often.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    I want a male, one that can sing...... LOL......
    If this is your top priority, then pick one that you know is a male and sings. They're all beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    If you're going by looks, I like the white one. More unique. I see the first two colors more often.
    I agree, I like the whiteface ones too.

I love the whiteface one as well! Beautiful bird.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

As far as looks go, I like the third one best. It's unusual.

But, I wouldn't choose a pet on looks entirely. I'd choose by gender and personality.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien