Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

Laila and Apolo are my two favorites!! I think they will make it to the end. I can't decide which one I like better though!
    Chris

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I was surprised Heather got booted off. I thought Billy Rae and/or the older guy (who is he?) should have gone before her. She was not a favorite of mine at the start, but to see what she was capable of week after week and the good work she's doing encouraging other amputees really made my opinion of her grow in my book.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Does anyone know who got voted out this week, I missed it yesterday.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The results are tonight!!!
    I hope John goes Boo Bye!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

The result show of who gets booted is on tonight, 8pm Central.

The high scorers with the judges though were Joey/Kim and Laila/Maks. I think Apolo/Julianne came in second. Joey and Kim were the best of the night in my opinion. That wasn't my favorite outing my Laila and Maks, but I do think they were better then Apolo and Julianne. A&J felt a bit flat to me last night. I'm still crossing my fingers that these 3 couples make it to the finals.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Heather

Heather did not get voted off. She quit. The female judge didn't like her because her charity at the end would have gone to animals where she comes from (instead of being humanly euthanized they are hanged) She was going to try to stop the hanging. The female judge didn't think that that was a "real charity" They were on some talk show. I didn't get to watch it but mom did. I really liked Heather and wished she would have stayed on. I even voted for her.

Poor John got voted off this week...He wasn't a really good dancer though. It looked like he barely did anything.

I only saw part of the show last night. I know that Billy Ray was voted off, but who else was in the bottom two? Just curious....

Surprisingly, Joey & Kim were in the bottom two. I thought for sure it would be Ian & Cheryl. I was very shocked!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee
    Surprisingly, Joey & Kim were in the bottom two. I thought for sure it would be Ian & Cheryl. I was very shocked!!
    Wow that is really surprising, I thought it was going to be the same! Thanks!

The new season that just started with Marie Osmond, Wayne Newton, Jane Seymour - has anyone seen it? I miss it every week now because of rehearsals.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Yes, I've seen all the shows so far.

The first week the women danced the first night; the men the second; on the third night one was voted off. It was Josie Maran, a model. She was very lovely, but not a very good dancer.

This week I was hoping Wayne Newton would go. No such luck, it was Albert Reed - another model, but one who danced rather well.

One I think will go to the end is Sabrina Bryan. She's a Cheetah Girl with Disney - whatever that is. She has an enormous amount energy. I really like Helio Castroneves, an Indy race driver. He is paired with Julianne Hough, last year's winner with Apolo Ohno. They are fantastic together. Their Foxtrot last week was so graceful; this week they did the Mambo - fantastic. One of the judges commented that Helio was actually leading Julianne at one point. She is so great with the choreography - amazing in someone so young.

I also like Marie Osmond. She's holding her own so far. As is Jane Seymour. Jane was not there last night as her mother died yesterday in England. But she does plan to be back - part of why she joined on is that the British version of DWTS was one of her favorite shows.

I'm sorry you're missing it - anyway you can record it?

Dancing with the STars - Season 9

Kelly Osbourne, Mya, and Donny Osmond ... I am rooting for Kelly Osbourne because she is so genuine. She's grown the most since this season started. I wonder who won, I had to turn it off after Mya and Dmitry finished their dance, which was right at the end of the first hour. The fans at work are pretty evenly split between Mya and Donny Osmond. I love to watch Tony Dovolani dance. Same with mark Ballas.

Our local ABC affiliate has some contract with the Titans. They had the Monday night football game on instead of the finale last night. They put the finale on at 12:35, except that the football game ran 30 minutes long. UGH! At least I was smart enough to set the DVR to tape the next show also. I couldn't watch last night's show until after 7 tonight. I was able to watch last night's show and then start tonight's show. I caught up with about 45 minutes left. I won't say who won, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I will just say that I was very happy with the result.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    . . . . . . I was able to watch last night's show and then start tonight's show. I caught up with about 45 minutes left. I won't say who won, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I will just say that I was very happy with the result.
    As was I.

I must say, though, that I think the final three were all really good, and would not have been terribly disappointed no matter the winner.