Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

Does anyone else love this show like I do? Did anyone watch it last night?

I thought Joey Fatone did the best. His parter, Kym is such a cute girl. I also thought Leila Ali did well. She's also a beautiful girl. John Ratzinger did very well considering he had only 2 weeks to train.

I think Billy Ray Cyrus was terrible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

i love love this show!! i wish mario would have won last season! but i missed it last night, i had to work

I thought Billy Ray Cyrus was okay. I think he acts better in the show Hannah Montana than he does dancing. He is Hannah Montana's (Mily Cyrus' father IRL ) but I do think he could have put a little more heart into dancing to the song. and I only watched that part. I think So You think You can dance is much more fun for me to watch rather than Dancing with the stars and I can't wait until it starts. http://www.fox.com/dance/
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I missed the first half hour - forgot!!

I'm so happy for Kym Johnson. She was Jerry Springer's partner last fall, and while I'm sure she had fun with him, he really wasn't much of a dancer. Joey Fatone and she were wonderful!!

I, too, was impressed with John Ratzenberger - coming in late as he did. And he did well.

Some of these people I've never heard of before. Heather Mills - not sure how long she will last, but I think she's a wonderful inspiration for those with disabilities. We were commenting last night that we hoped the troops on Ward 57 at Walter Reed were watching. That's the amputee ward.

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses
    I think So You think You can dance is much more fun for me to watch rather than Dancing with the stars and I can't wait until it starts. http://www.fox.com/dance/
    Oh, I was wondering if that was coming back! Yay!

Thanks for the link.

I only caught Joey Fatone and I thought he was awesome! He boogied like there was no tomorrow.

I want Heather Mills to be voted off next week. Paul McCartney should have married ME!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I fell asleep at the second commercial break and didn't wake up until this morning but I did get to see Ian Ziering dance. I thought he was pretty good. I have never heard of many of them.

I think So You think You can dance is much more fun for me to watch rather than Dancing with the stars and I can't wait until it starts. http://www.fox.com/dance/
    Oh I love that show! I'm so glad it's coming back, thanks for the link!

I don't normally like reality tv, but I do enjoy both of these dancing shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobodeb
    Oh, I was wondering if that was coming back! Yay!

Thanks for the link.
    no problem!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Joey Fatone was the best. Ian Z was ok; I voted for him anyway cuz he's a cutie Heather was too stiff and, well, you just don't mess with MY Beatle. I didn't vote for her.

Billy Ray Cyrus can't dance and he admits it. Leeza needs to loosen up but looks like she has potential. Ali was good and also got my vote. Looks like I'll be voting for someone every night this week!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

This is another show that I just LOVE (along with Idol, So You Think..Dance and a few others)

I enjoyed watching Ali, Ratzenberger, Fatone. Cyrus was pretty bad but he did try. I think that trying to neaten his appearance would help him look the part and that would make him better. While I don't like Heather Mills and feel annoyed that she is considered a "star" - I do think she did really well and I was amazed that the leg was not even very noticeable in her dancing. (yes I was SOOOO curious about it )

It is such a fun show to watch. Ballroom dancing is so beautiful. I am looking forward to see how much everyone improves during the season.

I was reading on the ABC site about the show. There is a section that explains about the different dances, where they started and what moves to watch for. Read this:
    Tango Fast Facts:
    The gauchos (cowboys) of Argentina wore chaps that hardened from the foam and sweat of the horse's body, causing them to walk with flexed knees. Of a night they would go to crowded night clubs and ask ladies of the night to dance but since the gaucho hadn't showered, the lady would dance in the crook of the man's right arm, holding her head back. Her right hand was held low on his left hip, close to his pocket, looking for a payment for dancing with him.

I know that every time I watch the tango from now on, I will have to giggle at the way the woman holds her head and imagining the stinky cowboy!!

Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed
    ... Read this:
    Tango Fast Facts:
    The gauchos (cowboys) of Argentina wore chaps that hardened from the foam and sweat of the horse's body, causing them to walk with flexed knees. Of a night they would go to crowded night clubs and ask ladies of the night to dance but since the gaucho hadn't showered, the lady would dance in the crook of the man's right arm, holding her head back. Her right hand was held low on his left hip, close to his pocket, looking for a payment for dancing with him.

I know that every time I watch the tango from now on, I will have to giggle at the way the woman holds her head and imagining the stinky cowboy!!
    Wow, I didn't know that about the Tango.

Thanks!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I can't say that I'm sorry to see Paulina go. Either of the bottom two would have been fine with me.

Leila Ali is just such a beautiful woman and she dances well too. I'm rooting for Joey though.

I didn't get to see the whole show last night, but I am not surprised to hear that Paulina was voted off. Who else was in the bottom two?

I loved Paulina. I wished she stayed and Heather got booted off.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    I didn't get to see the whole show last night, but I am not surprised to hear that Paulina was voted off. Who else was in the bottom two?
    The other couple was Shandi and her partner.