Thread: Test the Nation

Test the Nation

did any other of the canadians take the test? I took it..only to be declared a moron lol the average IQ by this test is 100, I fell 17 points BELOW average. and I guess 90% of the answers, I honestly didnt have the foggiest idea. oddly enugh I scored my highest in language...??? not sure how I pulled THAT trick off lol Logic I knew I would suck and I did, I have no ability to logic at all, I was looking at the questions completly bewildered, I can figer out simple patterns but number patterns? been doing them since 2nd grade and I have never been able to figer them out. math? haha lol easier for me then logic but I need more then 20 seconds to work through it, memory? ya I have the worst memory a 19 year old has ever had, all the test did was agree with that lol..so anyone else take the test?
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

What test are you talking about?

its an IQ test, called test the nation, its Canadians only though

http://www.cbc.ca/testthenation/
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

I just did it and scored 134!! It was fun! Did you watch the show on TV yesterday? I can't see it here in China so I would love to know which team won it? I vote for the Tattoo Artists!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

its official, I'm retarded lol

I scored an 85 :P

I'm an American but I took it anyway. I scored 115. My husband is definately the logical thinker and the math whiz of the family

Language 11/12
    Memory 6/6
    Logic 7/12
    Visual Memory 5/6
    Math 8/12
    Perception 9/12

I probably would have done better without Tyler sitting on my lap trying to help
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

its official, I'm retarded lol

I scored an 85 :P
    lol join the club, my score was 83....and I managed to graduate from a top private high scool lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

You can't take them when you're distracted, tired, etc, because that will effect your score... and I'm always tired.

I don't bother with IQ tests. I think they're silly.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

It is NOt Canadians only!!! There is an option at the bottom for "outside Canada."

I guessed I was 110, and I got 115.

It was interesting. You need about 15 mintues to take the test, and I wished they had said that at the start. I didn't even give a thought to how long it might take.

It WAS fun!

I'm stuck at the video section, the videos won't play on my computer. What stupidness it that!
    I've never finished an IQ test. I'm graduating with honors but I get so bored with academics. Most IQ tests I've looked at start with the stupid train question about the trains traveling toward each other at a certain speed. By the time I get done reading that question I manage to decide the test is stupid and not worth my time. Sure I can do a simple math problem, but who gives a flying F if the trains pass each other at what time. That's for the railway companies to worry about. For all I care, the trains could derail some time after they start and the whole problem would be solved.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton