Thread: Beautiful Molly -- the Unsinkable Molly Brown...ahhhh Red?

Beautiful Molly -- the Unsinkable Molly Brown...ahhhh Red?

Oh Molly, your have the most wonderful smile! I love it when I see dogs smile --- dogs are so genuine.

You brought back some great memories of when I was a child -- I knew an Irish Setter when I was very young....she used to play with me and I really loved her.

I'm glad that you are so well taken care of -- you clearly are loved and equally love back your companion.

Have a great day being DOTD!!!

Hi Molly !!

Yes, we totally agree that you are precious indeed, Molly girl!! What an incredibly beautiful girl you are. Both on the outside and inside. We're so sorry to hear of your horrible beginning. Thank goodness someone saved you and gave you a good life that you deserved. We congratulate you on being our Sunday DOTD. Against all odds, you have flourished and it's our pleasure to meet you this morning. Please have the family give you tons of extra kisses from us. We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Molly!!!

What a great photo to greet us with this morning!!! Have a wonderful day as our beloved, precious DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Molly..I just love you. I am so sorry you have been through so much
    in your life. Molly, I am so thankful you have such a loving & caring family.
    It sounds like you are being taken very good care of. I think that you are so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!. I would love to have you but your family would miss you so much. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you have a long and wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Molly

What a beautiful smile on Molly, she is my neighbor, I live in Scranton, my Nikki was Dog of the Day in May 20 2000, he is now at the Rainbow Bridge.

I Emailed everyone Molly's picture because of ehr beautiful smile.

Sylvia Alexander
    sylvia alexander

Oh, what a big, beautiful smile I see before me; now that's a smile "straight from the heart" Molly, it's such a treat having a gorgeous "red headed" Irish lass such such as yourself as our extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day! Bless you sweet girl for taking on your most serious health challenges with such heart, courage and determination; in my book, you are a hero! And we all thank your amazing, dedicated and loving family, for standing by you, for doing all in their power to return you to good health, giving you every chance at a full and happy life! You sweet Molly, and your family too, are so deserving of our extra special Sunday honors! Congratuations to you beautiful Molly! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage and each and every moment of your wonderful, loved filled life! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Molly girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Molly,

I am sorry you had so many problems early in life Molly and glad you are
    a healthy Irish girl now. You can't keep the Irish down, right Molly.
    Thanks to your loving family you can now share your gift love & loyality.
    Big congratulations on this day of honor as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Molly! You are such a pretty girl! I'm sorry you've had some health issues over the years, but I'm glad to see it doesn't hold you back from smiling and having fun in life. You are an inspiration to us all! I love your beautiful red coat. Have a fantastic day celebrating and congrats on DOTD!

The Unsinkable Molly Red is right! Way to make a comeback, Molly! I agree with everything the others have already posted. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678