Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerrigan.......

Kerrigan.......

was blessed when you all met......and she has returned it many-fold I am sure....what a wonderful story.....Congratulations to the cotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Yes indeed what a heartwarming story, bless you for adopting Kerrigan, she deserves to have a happy loving home, and tha'ts exactly what she's got.
    Happy Cat Of The Day Kerrigan!

What a beautiful story! I really should have had a hankie close by. Kerrigan is beautiful and I hadn't even noticed her "disability" until I read her bio. Actually as I read on, it seems that it really isn't a disability at all. She is a happy cat who is enjoying life and who has been adopted by a wonderful family. Bless you for choosing her. I know she feels blessed too.

Kerrigan

I have started Sunday filled with love for my fellow human - and as we all know, it's easier to love a cat. Thanks for adopting Kerrigan.

Kerrigan

Kerrigan,
    You are such a gorgeous kitty! In fact I never even noticed anything "wrong" with your legs until I started reading your story, so had to go back and look at your picture again. I'm so glad you found somebody willing to see past your "handicap" and give you the loving home you so deserve. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Pretty Little Kerrigan

Awwww, you are sooo sweet! What a nice way to start my day!

I didn't notice your back legs either and read your story. I'm so glad that you now have a great home!!!

Congrats on being COTD -- you have the face of a sweet little angel

Kerrigan!

Congratulations to a heartbreakingly beautiful kitty--what a face and what a purrsonality. Disability? What disability? All you needed was a chance, and I'm so thrilled you and your family found each other. God bless you sweetie and have a wonderful day that celebrates YOU!! Yay!!
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 03-18-2007 at 06:24 PM. Reason: print too skinny

What a beautiful "differently abled" kitty girl. You are just gorgeous, Kerrigan. Bless you and your family.

Kerrigan, you are gorgeous!

I wish folks would realize just what they are missing when they "pass up" on a "special needs" cat. They give so much in so many ways, right, Kerrigan? I had a cleft palate kitty, Murphy for 16 years! The "pound" was going to put him down because no one wanted him, but his former owner (Murph hated dogs and they fought miserbly) took him to a no-kill shelter and THEY convinced me to take this goofy looking kid. He was wonderful, my best buds for 16 years, living LONG after the vets thought he would because of URI problems that cleft palates are prone to. Special kitties are just that--VERY, VERY special and I'm glad you have such a special family and home that you deserve, Kerrigan, you gorgeous girl! Yvonne

Truly one of the most inspiring stories we have read in a long time.
    KERRIGAN is such a heartwarming Cat, and you send both that wonderous Cat and her Guardians tons of blessings and prayers.
    We wish we knew your name, we would ship her a Mousie!
    We are sending a Very Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW to KOSMIC KERRIGAN COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kerrigan,

You are an extroardinary kitty cat and definately one of the most cutest faces I've ever seen. And I can't see why anyone would pass you by for adoption..I mean even your back legs are very cute. And your personality overrides everything, you sound like a friendly, spunky cat

Congrats on being our Cat of the Day, you deserve it. I hope you get some extra treats today

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

My heart stopped this morning, because you look very much like my Emma.

Everything you need to know about you Kerrigan is in your eyes. I would have fallen in love with you too.

God bless your human for being able to see past your disability (?) and realize what a wonderful companion and friend you are.

For all of the horrible animal stories, one like yours comes up and can restore all of our faith in humans. I am so glad that you shared Kerrigan's story and she certainly deserves to be our CAT OF THE DAY!

With apologies to George M. Cohan:

K-E-R-R-I-G-A-N spells Kerrigan!

What a lovely sweet kitty you are and you have the most beautiful delicate facie! I'm not much of a cat person, but I had to come over when I saw your picture. It's wonderful that your mommy decided specifically to get a special needs/hard to adopt out kitty! I never noticed your leg problems either. I'm sure if I was in your paws, I wouldn't like concrete either. You look very happy and deserve to be Cat of the Day!

LES here...what a story! Kerrigan, I don't know who is luckier, you or your meowmie.

I, too, didn't notice anything different about you until I read your story. I guess when you come down to the nitty-gritty of it, there really IS nothing wrong with you, you just have shorter legs than most other kitties. Doesn't sound like it stops you a bit.

Have a happy wonderful day, sweet girl! Congratulations to you for being COTD and God bless your family for giving you a great life!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Kerrigan what a beauty you are!!!

I think you are an angel in disguise, aren't you? The heavenly light shinning on your sweet face gave you away, sweetie!!! You have to be a tiny angel in a fur coat.

What a wonderful lesson of love your story gives to all of us!!!
    I hope you have a great time today and enjoy your day!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~