Thread: St Patricks Day Party Tonight!!

Hybrid View

St Patricks Day Party Tonight!!

At the Pet Angel Fly In Movies!
    All Pts and Angels will be treated to Irish Movies , Cartoons and there will be a Buffet from the Ships Inn, Tony Romas and the Waldorf Astoria.
    Transport will be provided and there will be Fun, Food and a BIG Irish Jig!!!
    Come One!!!!
    Come All!!!
    All Pets will be home noon Sunday with Kitty and Doggy Bags!

Begorah!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well that explains why Lilly the grey and Iris the Spoiled have been stealing my green scarves and dresses!!!

I knew there was a reason the Pounce and the Tempations disappeared

When they arrive Gary, tell those two not to ruin my scarves, as they are dressed in all their finery for you handsome boys!

Erin go Bragh, and Lilly and Iris Go to the Hotel for a date! and Meowmie goes to clean up the mess they made of my dresser!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Sounds like great fun! I'm sure you'll see my Redfurd and Harvey there ... they are my party animals!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The Found Cats Hope To See All Thier Pet Talker Friends There.
    There Will Be The Awarding Of Pet Angel Army Wings To Those Pet Companions And Strays Who Are Now Angels And Are Joining That Great Pet Angel Society!
    And A Special Table For All Pets Who Are Recovering From Illness Like Catnappers Pouncer And Cat Familys Mia.
    And The Foster Cats Of Friends Jen, Jan And Kim.
    Green Whiskas Temptations And A Special Dinner From The Ships Inn Brought By The Campbell Cat Angels.
    And Catnip From The Tubbies And Peanut Angels.
    And Please Forgive Me If I Have Forgotten Your Pet Angels.
    And Its Not Traditional But Chinese Food From The Porch Angels Mandarin Buffet.
    Fun, Fun , Fun.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Edwina is eager to see her JJJ3....even if he has to gum his corned beef and cabbage....

I wondered why I hadn't seen Poppy or Elmer all day!

And why my favorite green scarf was missing...

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I got a call from the Vet Assistant to go over things and she was laughing at JJJ3s love of Whiskas Temptations.
    She shook the package and you could hear the JJJ3 BELLOW!
    I asked for them to buy a package and put it on thier bill.
    Shes going to pick 3 more packages this afternoon!!
    We hope they last!
    And JJJ3 will be there with bells on for his ONE TRUE LOVE HH LADY EDWINA ROSE!!!
    And hes coming with treats and toys!!!!

JJJ3 will be the Life Of The Party.

Oooo this sounds like a good party. I hope my girls are behaving themselves!

They have all been trying to lose a little weight, so I hope they don't go berserk with the corn beef and temptations!