Thread: Hi Benny !!!

Hi Benny !!!

Top 'o' the Morning to You, Benny!! What a cute little fella you are in your St. Patrick's Day bandana, cutie pie!! Happy St. Patty's Day little man!! Our mom is excited to see that you share a name with her beloved RB, Benny. He was a white doggie too, Mom says. We're happy to see that you've come a very long way since your early days in the cold trailer park. It's wonderful that your forever family saved you and gave you the life you deserve. Congrats on your big day, sweetheart!! We hope Mom can give you some kisses from us today to celebrate and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly(YAY!!), Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Benny, what a sweet adorable face you have. I'm so glad your family adopted you because you are obviously loved a lot. Several beds and lots of toys, what a good life you have pretty boy. And trips to the park too, it's doggy paradise. Hope you all have many years together dear Benny. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Wee Benny.........

Top of the mornin' to you Benny! Happy St. Patty's Day and a big congratulations on your sepcial day. You put a huge smile on this face this morning.
    You are just TOO cute! We loved your story and are so ever glad that your have found your forever home. Have a great day, I'm sure you will get some treats.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi Benny!

Hi Benny: You're a little cute westie with a handsome face and your eyes reflects resolution and intelligence. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Benny, you are a lucky, lucky little doggie to have been taken from that awful place, into such a loving home! I am so very happy for you!

I can just see you at the park, "securing the perimeter!"

What a joy you must be to have around!

What a wonderful selection Benny is for St. Patrick's Day! Hey cutie, you are as handsome as can be, and it's so good to read that you are now living the good life. I can't imagine you being neglected and made to stay outside at night. I have a little Westie fur niece named Millie and she would just be smitten with you. She too takes her guarding duties very seriously. Congratulations!

Benny!!!

What a pleasure to meet you this morning and read your bio. You look quite dapper in your St. Patrick's Day 'ascot'!!! I'm glad you are part of a warm, loving, forever family. I also like the fact that they recognized your regal potential from Day One!!! Have a great day little one as our beloved, pampered DOTD!!!
    Erin Go Braugh!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Benny on Saint Patrick's Day!

Benny, your rescue story made me smile and smile today! I have a Westie fur-niece who, like you, is of the notion that she is a big dog. I'm thrilled that you have a forever home where you are loved, wanted and cared for! Please ask your family to give you a petting for me today. Happy Saint Patrick's Day and congratulations on the Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Benny! Happy St. Pat's day to you, cutie! You look adorable in your shamrock neckerchief. I'm so happy for you that you are in a loving home where you belong. Have a wonderful day and congrats on DOTD!

Benny...Not only are you handsome, you are smart to. I love your white coat.
    Benny I would love to brush it for you like I do my two Yorkies. Happy that you have a very loving family.I wish all animals did. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

What a wee, lucky Westie lad you are Benny, being chosen our extra special, St. Patrick's Day honoree And I see you dressed up for the special occasion too, all decked in that festive shamrock scarf Ooooooooh, so handsome! I have to tell you Benny, I got all misty eyed as I read of your very sad start in life But one need only read that last sentence of your touching bio. to know JUST how very, very loved you are now! No more icky memories, no more cold and lonely nights for this DOG OF THE DAY I smiled from ear to ear Benny, reading of your great zest for life, your joyful spirit. And being the accomplished "flusher of critters" that you are, clearly a true Terrier at heart! Congratulations sweetheart! I wish for you and your family a very happy day of celebration and a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship HUGS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Benny,

What a beautiful pup you are Benny. I am thrilled to know that you have
    indeed found heaven on earth with a great family to love & care for you.
    You certainly have come a long way from those trailer days.Blessings on the
    women who saw you & wanted a better life for you. If they only could see
    you now sweetie. happy congratulations on being chosen for honors as our
    special St. Patricks day DOG OF THE DAY.Sending kisses for your little head.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Benny, you sure are cute! I'm going to send a link to your DOTD to my neighbor, who has Westies of her own.

Congrats on being today's DOG OF THE DAY!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits