Thread: Tank!!!

Tank!!!

Sigh ... it's another 'Oh my goodness day' here!!! Tank, you are so cute, so adorable, so sweet!!! I just love your name and your photo!!! Have a wonderful day as our intelligent, sensitive, beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Tank!!

What a gorgeous little man you are, Tank. Your name is so big for you now but some day, it will be perfect. You and your name have put big smiles on our faces. That moonwalk must be something to see. A man of many talents you are, cutie pie. We would love to see all of those tricks in person and give you some kisses afterwards. Since we won't be near Boston today, please have Mom do that for us!! Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We wish you happiness always. Please tell Mom that we would love to get to know you and your family better!!!

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh You are so beautiful

TANK !!!!! You are so beautiful.. so handsome, I love German Shepherds . I had a gorgeous German Shepherd for over eleven years and you Tank ... you are as gorgeous as Jake was.. You even have the big ears Jake had.. and he did grow into his ears.. and you will too.. Have a happy happy life..

Oh MY!!
    You are a cutie pie for SURE!!
    Congrats to you Tank on being today's Dog of the Day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Aww, thats so cute...it hasn't grown into it's ears. My BF's german shepard is about 10 months now and almost 100lbs, and a HELLION! I don't know how wild and crazy tank is, but I hope pretty low key.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]((..xtc..))[/FONT]

Oh, Tank! You are such a cute patoot! I like your face and your big ears. I also like that you tell your family how glad you are that everyone is in one place! Happy Dog of the Day, and a long and happy life with your new family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a tank!

LOVE THOSE EARS!!!!

Hey Tank! I have a giril GSD at home named Gia. She is 3 years old, and still hasn't grown into her ears!! I think that's all. No more.

You are a cutie, but are you a little devil, too? I sure think so

dommidad

Tank...What a pretty baby you are. I would love to have you.
    I just love German Sheppards. I have always wanted one. Congratulations on
    DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Tank

Tank, omygosh--so cute, so cute, so cute!!!! You are just adorable, little guy, and I want so much to rub those ears of yours How lucky for your family to have such a sweet, entertaining, protective playmate and friend. You are also very lucky to have such an adoring family. I know you are all in for many more years of happiness and long talks. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi Tank,

You are about the most adorable little pup I've ever seen. as sweet
    and intelligent as you are handsome. Big hugs & kisses coming your way
    as you celebrate your day of honor as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh, how precious can one pupper be You're just a wee one and already you are exhibiting all of those admirable GSD traits we know and love...intelligence, a love for life, loyalty, and an unparalleled devotion to your family It's no wonder you've already wormed your way into their hearts, Tank! Here's to a lifetime of happy, love filled days with your rightfully proud, family! Oh, have you grown into those gorgeous ears, paws and that BIG name yet? Bet you have! Congrats on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart! Big hugs and kisses to you...hope you're enjoying a blow out, fun filled "top dog" day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Tank! You are so handsome! You seem to have quite a personality go to along with your good looks! I hope you are enjoying your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Tank you bring back so many wonderful memories of my childhood. You made me cry with joy.