Thread: Queen Scoopalot...how are the moms and babies?

Queen Scoopalot...how are the moms and babies?

You sounded run off your feet last time...just wondered how the two Moms are doing, and their little ones?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yes, I for one would also like to know how you are doing with all your rescue kitties.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

As Do The Found Cats And I Jan.we Are Sending Prayers, Best Wshes And Momma Pet Angels Over To See That The Mew Arrivals Are All Right!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Sorry I haven't had time to post. I HAVE been run ragged lately. Out of the two mom cats here (Dixie who had 6) and the other girl I haven't named yet, they have a total of 6 babies. Dixie has lost 2 over the last month one just two days ago. I have been helping her out with feeding, as six are a lot to make milk for especially when her system is depleted. All six took to the KMR wonderfully, but sadly despite the extra help two went to the R.B. The remaining four are starting to nibble canned food now, so it will take a bit more pressure off Dixie (and me).
    Mama # 2 finally popped three weeks ago tomorrow. Luckily she was over the brutal URI she had, and her kittens were born very large and very healthy..with the exception of 3 stillborns. I helped her thru her labor when I woke to find her having them, and tried my darndest to revive the 3 stillborns, but to no avail. The two porkers she has are the biggest 3 week olds I've ever seen, measuring close to 12" long from nose to tail tip. The tortie already earned her name "Poppy". When she came out she looked like she has two bushy little old man eyebrows! The other baby is "Peanut" (as he's NOT lol). Very robust pair of kittens, and thankfully mama's 100% over that nasty URI. I took pics, but the program isn't working at all to even view them.
    I'm hearing almost daily about more & more abandoned cats (many very pregnant) and am scrambling to find time to get them and find safe havens for them. I just spent the better part of the evening trying to find an emaciated cat abandoned 2 months ago during the coldest weather. Say a few prayers that that poor cat will be found and saved before something bad happens. Arghh....I'm going back to banging my head against the walls now....
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Queen Scoopalot...how are the moms?

Hey Jan, Good to hear from you! I can't begin to even imagine how many miles you run in an hour these days not to mention all the time, love, and care you give to all of your current feline residents. Bless you for all the good you do!

Hi Ms. Queen Scoopalot,
    I can't begin to thank you for helping all my fellow kitties who are homeless with nobody who loves them or cares about them. That makes me sad, every kitty should be a PT kitty!

For your dedication, caring, and the wonderful things you do
    The applause from these paws is JUST FOR YOU!
    Love from your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE