Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Do Your Dogs Sleep

Where Do Your Dogs Sleep

I'm curious where do you keep your dogs? Misty & Lacey has always slept inside. I don't like the idea of keeping them outside

Jennifer & Johnnie the wild child

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers -

Quote Originally Posted by MS_PAWS
    I'm curious where do you keep your dogs? Misty & Lacey has always slept inside. I don't like the idea of keeping them outside

Our dogs all sleep inside. One sleeps at the foot of our bed on a dog bed covered-up with a blanket, one sleeps in the closet on a large thick dog bed pillow, and one sleeps with us.

Since Zoee is an indoor only dog, she sleeps with us. Usually right between us all stretched out on her back.
    DJ was an outdoor/garage dog and Bruce swears that is what killed him. So Zoee reaps the benefits of that and only has to go outside to potty, or to chase the birds and squirrels.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Tango sleeps in my bedroom, either on my bed or hers. She usually spends half the night on mine and then moves to hers. The others sleep in my mom's bedroom with her.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

My boys are totally indoor dogs! Wouldnt have it any other way! They both have their own beds! I cant have them in bed, cause well there wouldnt be any room for me or hubby! But when hubby isnt around, they do get to sleep with me, they are my protectors, from the boogey man!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

That's so sweet you guys!

Jennifer & Johnnie the wild child

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers -

Rebel sleeps on my bed with me for most of the night, and Riley sleeps either in her crate (its open, she just goes in and out as she pleases) or somewhere in my room.

If it is hot they sleep in the back sunroom with the backdoor open but the security door shut. But now that it is getting cold at night (Yay for Autumn) they are back to sleeping in my room, Clover & Harri in bed with me. Tinny and Elvis on their own beds on the floor...unless they decide to hop into the 'big bed' too .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Sugar is an indoor dog, and she sleeps on my bed.

When she first arrived, she slept at the top of the bed, on a pillow, next to my head (when I could get her OFF of my head. ) As time went by and she became more settled, she was happy to sleep at about my shoulder level.

Now she is quite at home and sleeps down at the foot of the bed. On one foot. Cuddles is always on the other foot. I mostly have to wake up to turn over! But I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Keito sleeps in our room, on his dog bed.

Lucky sleeps with my son, in his bed with him.

Dante sleeps in my step-son's room, in his crate.

Pepper and Georgie sleep in their crates, in the laundry room. Their choice, the crates have no doors.

Vanilla, Rosie and Queenie sleep on their dog beds in the hallway.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I know, most people don't agree with this AT ALL, but Maggie always sleeps outside unless it is really cold out. Boo boo sleeps in the house, in the living room in his dog bed. Autumn usually sleeps inside in the late fall/winter/early spring, and outside all summer. Autumn and Maggie hate being in the house unless it is freezing. I'm not sure why they don't like to be in here, but they beg to go out constantly, so if that's what makes them happy, I guess I'm going to give it to them. They have HUGE dog houses. They are about four feet tall and about 5 feet long. They have two rooms, the front room is glass and they have food in there, and then the back room is supposed to be where they sleep. They usually end up sleeping together in one dog house though.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Inside and I wouldn't have it any other way plus they are all inside dogs. and again.. I wouldn't have it any other way! and they all are allowed to sleep where they want.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Layla sleeps on the bed. Lacey sleeps on her orthopedic bed. Lacey isn't allowed to jump on the bed due to her knee surgeries.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Both of The Boyz sleep in their crates at night in the sun room. It's kept cool in the summer and comfortable in the winter. It works out well for all involved and sometimes, during the day, they'll take a nap in them on their own.
    Labmomma X 2
    Love me, love My Boyz!!

Bailey and Chloe both sleep inside at the foot of my bed on the carpeted floor.

Chloe (8 months) is still sometimes crated at night because sometimes she
    wakes me up with nudges at 2 or 3am with her "woobie" hanging out of her mouth wanting me to throw it. I nearly fell asleep at work one day. When I do let her sleep outside of her crate, the door is open and often times I find her in the crate when I wake up in the morning. I never did have a dog that ever slept on a dog bed per se, never could get one to sleep on one.