Thread: Karmaletta

Karmaletta

Is it possible that I would have the honor to be the first to say how absolutely darling our Dog of the Day is? Karmaletta is the most endearing little creature and I can understand completely how her folks were immediately captivated by her at first sight because the same thing happened to me this morning. My heart stood still when I saw her picture.

Karmaletta, you have such a pretty name which goes well with you being a pretty girl, but it was karma indeed for you to end up in the home of people who are devoted and appreciative of the many talents and characteristics with which you have been endowed. I hope that all your travels will be safe, your encounters on your journeys rewarding, and your life one filled with sunshine to keep you warm and health to keep you well.
    Karmaletta I am thrilled and honored to have met you and my day will be filled with thoughts about the most wonderful
    DOG OF THE DAY!!!!
    Last edited by Rachel; 07-02-2002 at 06:26 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Being after Rachel, I think she hit the nail right on the head & said it all! You are an extremely smart and wonderful dog, it's no wonder you were picked out of a lineup on 15 dogs. You were just what your family needed!
    I hope you have a great day, just wanted to say congrats to our "Dog of the day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

CUTECUTECUTE

[QUOTE][I][B][SIZE=1][FONT=courier new][COLOR=deeppink]
    WOW kARAMA IS ADORABLE IT WAS SO NICE OF YOU TO TAKE HER IN LIKE THAT. I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH HOW DOES KARMA RECIEVE HER TOYS BY COLOR, BECUASE DOGS ARE COLOR BLINED. DO YOU THINK MAYBE SHE JUST RECOGNIZES THE COLOR AS A NAME FOR THAT SPECIFIC TOY? MY DOG DOES IT THAT WAY, LIKE BIRDIBIRD, BUZZY, GROWLER, AND MR.PIEFACE,LOL WELL SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wHAT A LOOKER!!!!
    ~Alli and the pups Bella and Luke~ Bytes&~Later

Karmaletta, what an adorable pup you are, your photo is so precious. I think Rachel said it all and I want to thank your family for going through rescue to adopt a precious little girl like you.
    Congratulations, dear, sweet Karmaletta Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Karmelleta what a cutie you are!
    My freinds have a jr but hes little wimpy skinny girl' But you Karmelleta you are perfect in size and I am sure perfect in many other ways
    Kendra

Hello sweet little Karmaletta. What an intersting name, I think that it is beautiful! You are a lovely animal, and very smart from what I read. Congratulations on your big day!

Karmaletta, you have catapolted me into JRT bliss!! What an adorable pupster you are, cutie! As your folks say, it was a "no brainer!" Karmaletta all the way! And knowing that such a precious soul was given a paw up in life by such a loving, devoted forever family makes your story all the sweeter! I know that as you travel about the country in your deluxe motor home, your JRT spirit is fulfilled by many great adventures And thank you Karmaletta for sharing your love and your charm with your Grampa. Nothing heals a broken spirit like the love of a dog! Congratulations to you precious Karmaletta, our DYNAMITE Dog of the Day! Lots of love and hugs to you from me on your special day! And thanks to your humans for extoling the virtues of JRT rescue!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful girl you are, Karmaletta!!! And a lucky one too!! As a huge advocate of rescue, I am delighted that you have found your forever home, and that you bring your family so much joy!!

Congratulations, sweet girl, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!

Did anyone else notice her great smile?

Bless your wonderful family, Karmaletta. They were willingly to overcome their pain at losing beloved pets to go out & give a rescue dog a chance. And what a treasure they've found in you! You are such an elegant girl & obviously a joy to live with.
    I've just been passing around the details of a 'boy' Jack Russel Terrier here who's been rescued & needs rehoming. He's a good-looking (JR), just like you....& I hope he gets a wonderful forever home, like you did, too. Would you keep your pretty paws crossed for him, Karmaletta?
    Now you enjoy your special day with lots of treats & cuddles...
    Marie

Yep, Smilla! Sure did! All my friends were so eloquant, I can't think of another thing to add! What a beautiful story, about a beautiful girl and her family!! What a lovely way to start the day!!