Thread: Bailey George

Bailey George

Bailey......When I looked into your beautiful little face this morning I though that I was looking at my Monica. You two could be twins. Bailey you sound like you are very smart. I think that beagles are so loving. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your family will make your day very special.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Bailey George, you are such a pretty boy; such a wonderful smiley face. And smart too. Surely you're just wanting to play with that bunny next door. Have a long happy life with your loving family dear Bailey. Hugs and treats for you today as our special DOTD.

Bailey George!!!

What a great photo of you, Bailey!!! You look like a happy, little pupster!!! Cheese puffs, popcorn and ice cream. Yum. Sounds like you like some very tasty treats!!! I hope you get a few extras today, as you stroll around and greet the neighbors on your very special day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Bailey George!!

What a great name you have Sir!! We love it. Your photo is nothing but impressive and after reading your bio, it captures your true Beagle personality. We also love cheese puffs, popcorn, and ice cream!! However, our Mom says we can't have too much of either one but we like to try Delilah would jump through hoops for popcorn We would give anything to see that bell ringing trick. That put a huge smile on our faces this morning. You're adorable BG!! In the world of Beagles, you are a great example of your wonderful breed. Both smart and very very handsome Congrats on your big day!! Please have the family give you some extra kisses from us down here in Florida. We hope you and the family have happiness always, Mr. Cutie Pie!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Bailey George! What a handsome Beagle boy you are! I can see why you have so many friends in your neighborhood. You must be a social butterfly! Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Maybe you'll get some ice cream! Congrats on DOTD!

I’m just a sucker for a beautiful, Beagle boy like you, Bailey George! I can’t help but wonder if you weren’t named after one of my all time favorite movie characters, George Bailey from It’s a Wonderful Life! Just like him, you have a heart of gold and cherish each and every moment of YOUR wonderful life! You do your family, and your fabulous breed proud, beautiful, smart, lovable Beagle boy, Bailey George! I hope you and your proud family, and all of your adoring friends and fans, are celebrating your "top dog" honors in high style; that would include (of course) a helping or two of cheese puffs, popcorn and ice cream! Congrats to our most deserving Dog of the Day honoree, adorable Bailey George! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I couldn't help from thinking you may be related to George Bailey,
    from the famous movie. You sure look like a fun loving companion
    and friend Bailey. Sending big hugs & some kisses too to help you celebrate
    your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Have fun sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bailey George looks so adorable and smart, too. It is fun finding another dog that rings a bell to go outside. My little poodle, Tootsie, rings her bell to go out, also. It's great when we stay with relatives in their home because I just hang Tootsie's bell on a door knob, and she'll let us know when she has to go outside. It's fun because people are amazed when she does this.