Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it! Before and After pictures *updated pics post 1*

I did it! Before and After pictures *updated pics post 1*

My beautiful ponytail is in a plastic bag!! These pictures aren't the best but I assure you that this haircut is adorable in person! Just having the new cut makes it look like I lost about 5 pounds from my face!

That was quite traumatic though!

Added this morning:
    I LOVE it
    Last edited by Sirrahsim; 03-10-2007 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Put in better pictures!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Very cute! Does your head feel "light"?

My head feels VERY light!! I didn't realize how much all that hair was weighing me down!
    I keep reaching back to run my fingers through my hair and getting shocked when I run out of hair
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Awsome!! I did that myself a few years ago, and boy what a difference! Once i got short hair, I have not wanted long hair again! just think of all te money you are gonna save on Shampoo and conditioner!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

That looks perfect!

I wish that someone would have taken a picture of my face when the lady showed me the ponytail of hair that she had cut off!! I'm still in shock!

The weirdest feeling will be when you next shampoo it - trust me, it'll be so "wait! Where did my HAIR go?" And get used to your hair moving when you turn your head ... (can you tell I have been there and done that?

The new cut looks great, it frames your face much better and emphasizes your eyes more!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow, it looks GREAT!
    I remember when I got my hair all chopped off (lol, err... well... got it cut really short ) I didn't want it as short as they cut it and I was really upset about it. It took me about 2 weeks to get used to it and now I love it! Just looking at pictures from when I had longer hair makes me realize how bad it looked (on me, in my opinion) And now I'm glad! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    The weirdest feeling will be when you next shampoo it - trust me, it'll be so "wait! Where did my HAIR go?"
    I have a feeling that I'm going to continue to use the giant glob of shampoo that I've been using for years It'll definately take me a while to get used to using less!!

you look MAHVELOUS!!!!

The cut really does flatter you! What a great thing to do with the hair cut off also.
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

The new "do" really emphasizes your lovely features. Glad to hear that you like it too!
    To train a dog you have to think like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    The weirdest feeling will be when you next shampoo it - trust me, it'll be so "wait! Where did my HAIR go?" And get used to your hair moving when you turn your head ... (can you tell I have been there and done that?

The new cut looks great, it frames your face much better and emphasizes your eyes more!

LOL that is exactly what I was going to say. I remember when I cut all my hair off and then showered the next day. I filled my hand up with shampoo forgetting I had half the amount of hair I had the day before LOL.

You look gorgeous and I bet you feel much lighter on top.... I know I did. it's amazing how much of a difference it makes. YOu don't really think about your hair weighing that much.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrahsim
    I have a feeling that I'm going to continue to use the giant glob of shampoo that I've been using for years !
    LOL.....this is what I was going to say! But it looks WONDERFUL!

You're as cute as a button with the new "do". I love it!! Great choice

p.s. Of course, you were a doll with the long hair too

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

WOW! It looks great! Getting your hair cut is always such a huge change.... and yours looks very cute!

When I was younger, I had hair past my waist. I went with a friend together hair cut, and decided to get mine cut also...... uh, very short, like to my ears! I have long hair again now!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010