Thread: Add-ons...

Add-ons...

My Mum is still not going to let me bring the buns back inside. But I have an idea to make their living outside better. I'm going to get two framing kits for their indoor hutch so it will be off of the ground instead of living in their old nasty homemade hutch. Then I'm going to get another hutch of the same size and combine it to my old one for more room. I'm going to line both comparments with plywood and on one of the hutches I'm going to build a cover for it so they will be protected from the elements. Then I'm going to still get a litter box for them because those big trays are a big pain to clean. But it will be a while before I can get this under way. My Mum even offered to pay for it since she owes me money anyway. Yay! Cheers.

Congratulations on you new construction, I bet your bunnies will be very happy. Give them a tummy scratch from me.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Sounds like a neat plan for your bunnies, good luck!

Congrats! Sounds like ur buns are going to have lots of fun! Keep us posted!

Please just remember to still spend A LOT of time with them...that's how they develop their personalities by interacting with their human. And they'll need time out of their cage, 2-3 hrs a day, for exercise.
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

That sounds great!! I bet they will enjoy the extra room! Are they able to play outside with your supervision?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

You have such an imaginitive mind. There is lots of things i would love to do for the buns but I am terrible at building things.