Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/6/2007 mega millions

3/6/2007 mega millions

...so when i hit the megamillions i'm planning on setting up a weekly clinic at the homeless shelter for the animals that live with the homeless. what's your wild dream?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I would built a shelter a huge shelter for homeless bunnies, where they could live out their life if not adopted. I would give millions to the ASPCA, I would give money to Planned Parenthood so that young girls could have birth control free of charge. I would give monies to battered woman's shelter and college monies for young woman to build a career. But mostly I would share the wealth with all my wonderful friends who have stood by me and loved me and supported me. I would also have a couple of lifts by a good plastic surgeon.

Paul thinks I would get so many animals that I wouldn't even remember his name any more. I beg to differ, me and the puppies and bunnies and horsies and everybody else ... would all know his name is still Paul!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Karen that is so funny. Yes I would have to build a special animal friendly mansion for all of mine as well. Here is hoping dear lady.

I just got my ticket! And I can't wait to collect my money.

I come from a huge family, so I'd have to share it with them. I would quit my job, buy a house in Florida and up North in NH...and probably one in Southern NH. I'd buy a pickup truck. Then I'd become a professional philanthropist, and give my money to charities - create a foundation, one for charities and one for my family. Buy an RV and see the USA.

But I would give it all up if I could have my Maxie back.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Don't forget to tour Europe, go shoe shopping in Italy, cloths in Paris, art in Venice, antiques in England oh the list just goes on..

A small house on like 300 acres of farm land with the best barns you've ever seen...either donate some of the land for an animal shelter to be built, or run one myself. Get myself a nice truck, a decent horse trailer (and maybe lessons on driving it...). I would get as many horses as I could care for. And a Doberman, because...I want one. Oh, and a pretty little Brown Swiss dairy cow. And then just live off the rest and not worry about anything.

Would anyone still work? I probably wouldn't...I'd have too much livestock to look after.

I'd get a huge plot of land and a permit to house unwanted cats. I'd even have an outdoor area (fenced, with shelters, so that trapped (and nutered of course) ferrals can still live mostly outside, but away from nasty things like cars! I'd also invest in something that would get a good return, that way if donations were low, I could still fund the shelter. My goal would of course get every kitty I could a furrever home but at the same time no cat would have to be rushed out the door!

I'd of course splurge on a decient house...and a DeLorean and of course the biggest DJ sound system I could possibly fit in a studio

Open up my own pet botique - pet photography, self grooming, local shelter dog adoptions, toys, collars, etc. I would also have part of it a bakery, for my mother.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

A great big house with a view of the ocean. I absolutely love the ocean.

A great big donation for the shelter I volunteer at, they are awesome.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Did anyone win??

...and if you win, don't forget to set up a pet talk foundation....
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    Did anyone win??
    Wasn't me.

I read on www.boston.com that 2 people won - NJ & Georgia...and perhaps a 3rd in California (but they haven't figured it out yet because so many tickets were sold).

I tried going to the Lotto website but it's experiencing high volume.

I didn't even win a free ticket.

Oh well....back to work.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

My dream has always been to get a large farm type property and set up a no kill animal rescue. One building and outdoor area for dogs, another for cats (maybe a smaller outdoor area) and some horses too. Have a set of dorms, like they had for ranch hands in Westerns on RV. Set up a program that brings inner city kids out for 2 weeks at a time, and they participate in caring for the animals. Gives them a chance to see something more than red brick, white concrete and black hot top, and they learn to appreciate animals. A big first step in helping cut down on attacks on people.

Guess I have to keep dreaming a while longer.

A big house,give money to all my favorite charitys,give money to my church,share it with my wonderful family,buy 2 goldfish and have a 100gallon tank for them,get my mom a conure,get a yellow betta,another cat,and start my own business
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010