Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Karen and Paul

That's IT! I am leaving! I cannot stand Karen or Paul, any of you guys, YUCK! I am DONE! You are all mean, you all lie to me, I lie right back to you, I don't even HAVE any cats, and Jonah isn't really my child, I stole him from WalMart (half priced at that), and, another thing, I don't even LIVE in the US, and I hate girl scout cookies.

I just wanted to type it to see how I felt. Much better, now, thanks.

Even though I have not been here very long I want to add in my two cents worth. I want to Thank Karen and Paul also. Esspecially Karen though because for me she seems to be a very patient person and very understanding. She takes time to always explain things and no matter how emotional I get she still is patient. Not many people can be like that. Yesterday was a very bad day for me. With the morning sickness, pregnancy hormones and also being taken off my meds for my disability I am suffering form withdrawal from them. So to say the least I am a bit emotional. Karen took the time to respond to my pm's even with how busy she was yesterday. She helped calm me down. She even took the time to take a look at my docs note for my service dog. She is definately one of the best mods I know of. Not many are as pateint and caring as she has shown to be for me. and I am sure for others as well.
    Nicole

Thanks Karen and Paul for creating such a wonderful forum for all us petlovers. It's still my favorite place to visit on the interent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic
    That's IT! I am leaving! I cannot stand Karen or Paul, any of you guys, YUCK! I am DONE! You are all mean, you all lie to me, I lie right back to you, I don't even HAVE any cats, and Jonah isn't really my child, I stole him from WalMart (half priced at that), and, another thing, I don't even LIVE in the US, and I hate girl scout cookies.

I KNEW IT!
    No one is entitled to that much cuteness in real life.......................I knew he was a doll baby, and half price! I always miss the good looting at wal-mart
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Haven't been here long enough to know Karen and Paul, but thank you Karen for your understanding. I know you have a frustrating job.

I'll take the opportunity to thank you too, Karen and Paul. You are doing an amazing job running PT so smoothly. Oh, the patience you have!!

In the years I've been a member here, I have enjoyed it immensely, we've had so much fun, and I have met some really nice people, and even visited USA because of PT. Unfortunately, some members don't get what PT is all about, and they are the reason that others don't take part as much as they would have. Perhaps it would be an idea to point new members to "Threads of the Year" so they would know a little about what we like about PT before they decide to join - if they like it, join, if they don't, stay away!

PT is probably the friendliest Forum on the web and I hope we can all help get it back on track one of these days!

Hugs to you, Karen and Paul - and noserubs to miss Hoppy.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

((((GROUP HUG))))

Thank you Karen and Paul. Your site is so wonderful, full of wonderful people. What would we do without you two?
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I agree with everything that has been said. Thank you both for your hard work.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Karen and Paul, you must have reasoning of steel to have put up with everything that has happened recently. I'd have snapped a long time ago I reckon.

I really hope that PT can just get back to normal from here on! Down with the bickering, bring on the PT if a few months back!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Just to re-inforce what everyone else has been saying, a huge thank you from down under from me Karen and Paul, for your, patience, understanding, and for creating this place .

I love PT and it is the only forum i belong to, i feel priviliged and honoured to be a member here, yes there are always going to be a few spats here and there, but that is because we are human,and mis-understandings take place, I am sure Karen and Paul, recognise that failing in us all and forgive.,thanks again for all you do and sorting out this huge family from time to time,we all need a bit of a spanking or telling off now and then lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

THANK YOU Karen and Paul! I honestly don't know how you do it! Some of us just take for granted that you all don't have anything better to do with your time!

LOVE,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Dear Karen and Paul,

Thank you for creating a warm and fuzzy place were we as pet lovers can come and meet others to share our laughs, tears, hopes and dreams.

I feel I need to also express my thanks to Karen and Paul. I have only been on here less than 4 months and I LOVE it!! There is not one day that passes that I do not check in (unless I do not have internet access, which doesn't happen often, thank goodness!!).
    There are MANY people on this site that are very sweet and helpful, and not to mention all the cute pictures I get to see all the time!!
    I am so glad I stumbled across this site back in November, because now I am completely addicted.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Yep... Cannot thank you guys enough, and especially Karen in your moderating duties.

I've gained many friends, a few foe, and have learned and grown on PT. For the past 6 years this place has been "home."

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic

I knew the cats who I got to see/pet were fake and the ones supposedly "hiding" were nonexistant!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'm going to add in my 2 cents as well. Karen and Paul - thank you so much for such a wonderful site. I have learned a ton here that I have applied in my own life. I have also gained new friends who share my love for dogs and can understand why I get so protective and emotional over them. Again, thanks to Karen and Paul.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant