OK, I haven't been on PT as much as I'd like recently, but I need to say this....

I don't know (and I don't WANT to know, so PLEASE don't rehash it in this thread) what fighting and bickering has gone on recently here on PT.

PT is like any other club with LOADS of members - people are going to have disagreements, and people are going to come and go.......BUT whatever has happened on the board, or in PM's I just wish everyone would refrain from publicly bashing Karen and Paul.

THEY created this wonderful place. They didn't ASK people to join, or to post - we do so of our own free will. How ungrateful we must appear - so quick to point fingers when things go wrong, but how often do they hear how much we LOVE PT, and how much we appreciate that they created this place where some of us have made wonderful friends?

How would we feel if (and I would probably have done so already), one day they just decided "Enough is Enough" - where would we all go? I would feel like a part of my life was missing. I would lose touch with wonderful friends here......

Can those of us who are still happy to be here please take a moment to THANK Karen and Paul for all the wonderful things they have done for PT members.

So....

Karen and Paul - you can't please all the people all the time.....I just wanted to say THANK YOU to you both for creating and maintaining Pet Talk.

(((HUGS)))