Kitty has grown in so many ways over the past months. (If you have not noticed, though her name is Snow, more often we call her kitty, she knows both names) Im sure that becoming a mommy has a large part in all of it. Though I think age is a factor. Someone can correct me if im wrong, but do cats, like dogs, reach there full maturity close to the 2yr mark? It seems the case for her. She has grown a lot in size. She was always such a small kitty, and now she is closer to an average size, only slightly small now. Late in her pregnancy I had to let her collar out a notch, I figured it was just pregnancy related. No it was not, since it has been let out twice since then! Today I let it out again. Wow. She seems a very healthy weight now and if she keeps going at this rate she may even become a bit pudgy! lol All this while pregnant, going through a c-section, a URI, and nursing. I guess she must be a healthy strong kitty no matter what. Must be where the babies got it from. Now she is a mother to more than her babes. Whenever I get out of the shower she tries to dry me off, next if my hair is wet she will start licking it! But today I seen something sweet. It reminded me of my lifelong child hood kitty. (She was around 17 when we lost her and I was 16 at the time) My cat Patches used to run to crying children, lick them a little then give a small nip and continue to fuss with them until they stopped. Today several times Snow has went to my little one when he crys and lick him and rub all over him. Such a sweet kitty. I love her so much. I guess she is just a big girl now.