Thread: This is what happeneds when 3 young adults stay up till 4am on a Sunday lol

This is what happeneds when 3 young adults stay up till 4am on a Sunday lol

We started the project at 9pm. Not sure why we started that late, but hey we're stupid young adults lol

After all that painting we all slept like a baby & woke up so sore! Except Andrew, he wasn't allowed to paint heheh He did all the taping, I did all the cutting & Chad did all the major painting.

We are so proud of the paint job & the place is looking more & more like a real home, YA!!!

it took 3 gallons to paint the whole down stairs. We thought it was going to take a lot more then that, but nope only 3

We had to stop painting at the top of the stairs cause we ran into a big problem. We have no idea how to paint from 1/2 way up the stairs to the HIGH celling... So we taped it off & it still looks great!! its a very clean line & we did it in a great spot so it'll work until we figure out how to paint way the heck up there lol (without painting the celling by accident)...

Oh & like our new 55" DLP TV :P Wanna know whats funny? The tv weighs about 20-30 pounds & the stand weighs 200 pounds :S Chad & I nearly died bringing in the stand.. my goodness you'd think it was the other way around!

Oh & no Bear pics sorry. I took these as I was running out the door & she was in the kitchen playing with her stuffies.

Looks great Jess!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

well i think 3 young adults did well

i want the tv LOL
    A pet is for life not for christmas

If you BUY you give an animal a home, if you ADOPT/REHOME you give an animal a life

Quote Originally Posted by sprokett
    well i think 3 young adults did well

i want the tv LOL
    heheh Everyone wants our tv & I'll say the same to you as we have said to all our friends. Yes we have run out of food again, BUT we have 3 bags of dog food we'd rather eat then sell/trade the tv hehehe

It looks great, and I love the color!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    heheh Everyone wants our tv & I'll say the same to you as we have said to all our friends. Yes we have run out of food again, BUT we have 3 bags of dog food we'd rather eat then sell/trade the tv hehehe

lol ide rather have the tv to lol!!!
    A pet is for life not for christmas

If you BUY you give an animal a home, if you ADOPT/REHOME you give an animal a life

It looks great, Jess! You all worked very hard !
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks everyone

The tv is MINE ALL MINE.. I mean it belongs to the 3 of us, ya thats it lol