Thread: Elvis

Elvis

Elvis...What can I say. You are gorgeous. And can sing also. That is wonderful. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Elvis!!!

It seems that your family has picked the perfect name for you handsome man!! A singing doggie should be named, Elvis. That's adorable!! We wish your family could have attached a tape of your best "Elvis" voice Life with you sounds like loads of fun, sweetie!! In fact, we thought for a minute you might be a boy in a dog suit We love the majestic pose you're striking in your picture. As if to say "Thank you, thank you very much." It's our pleasure to meet you, Elvis!! Please have the family give you some loving kisses from us to celebrate this morning. Congrats on being our DOTD and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Elvis, what a handsome boy you are and I love your pretty eyes. I only wish I could hear you sing. Bet your family was glad when you transferred your interest to the garbage instead of their expensive things. I can tell they really love you, sweet boy. Hope there's lots of hugs and treats for you as our special DOTD.

Wooooooo-woooooos! Elvis, you got us all shook up with your handsome looks & charismatic personality! Love that picture of you in the snow!

Elvis

Elvis, what a handsome boy you are, and so talented....I would just love to hear you sing sometime! How lucky for your family that the neighbors had a little black fluffball to give away Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Elvis!!!

You are quite the handsome lad!!! In my humble opinion, (and I'm almost always right ), chomping on expensive clothing simply means you have exquisite taste!!! Have an extra special day as our beloved, singing DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi, Elvis! You are so handsome! I would love to hear your singing voice. I bet you sound good. Have a wonderful day celebrating with your family. I hope you get some good treats. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Elvis,

You have a great name there sweetie.I am sure you are the center of
    your family & loved by all. You can start singing any time you're ready.
    Big congratulations on your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there handsome! We know that Sammi's are known for there big smiles but Elvis, no pupper knows how to grin better than you: Oh, what a gorgeous guy you are and just like your famous namesake, the very sight of you makes us swoon; and to think you sing, too! Your family is so very proud of you and rightfully so! Congratulations to you precious Elvis, our most deserving, extra special DOG OF THE DAY! Sing your heart out sweetheart, you're Pet Talk's "top dog!" Hugs and kisses to you, Elvis!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an appropriate name for you, crooning Elvis! I had two Siberians and they were prone to wanderlust, as is typical of the breed . . . hope you always stay close to home, and why not get into the garbage on your special day in the spotlight, good-lookin' guy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs