Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids die in hot car...

Kids die in hot car...

I read an news article online today about some woman we left her two kids in a car while having her hair done, and both the kids died from the heat. It reminded me of the police dogs who have died this same, horrible way... It's awful What's even more sickening is that the so called mother lied to the police to begin with, saying she had been abducted and raped and when she was able to flee she found her kids dead. In reality she had just been in a hair salon for more than three hours, and when she came back and found her kids dead she drove around in her car for two hours, making up the story for the police.

Here is the article.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

And here is an update, which explains which sentences the "mother" may get but it also has some really disturbing details about the poor children, so be warned.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

That article made me want to throw up! It made me sick! What kind of person would do something like that? Didn't anyone see those poor kids? They could have gotten them help or tried to get them out!

What kind of a special kind of stupid is this woman? I feel the same way I do about anyone who abuses or kills any other person. They deserve the same punishment. Let her sit inside a BLACK car for God's sake, in the sun, in 86 degree weather for 3 hours and that can be her punishment. And IF she lives THEN she can sit in prison the rest of her life.

I'm sorry that's so harsh, but that kind of stupid, irresponsible behavior drives me over the edge and I don't take kindly to it. So, if I offended anyone, I apologize, but that's how I feel.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Unfortunately, this type of thing is not all that uncommon. A few years ago, some kids died in a hot car, while the "adults" went wandering in the woods, with another one of the kids, looking for mushrooms to eat. It takes a certified idiot to achieve this amount of stupidity. The "adults" even ended up being hospitalized for eating poison mushrooms! Weren't we all issued a brain during our 9 month stay in the womb?

A kid around here was lost for a few days, when he was left asleep in a truck, and had woken up and wandered off. His dad had gone hunting and didn't want to disturb "junior", by waking him up. He just left the kid alone in a truck in the woods. The kid was found okay. He was lucky not to have been shot. How about a baby-sitter next time?

It's not surprising that so many dogs die of overheating and neglect. So many people seem don't even seem have any common sense when it comes to their children. Argh, It's frustrating!

This is soo sick. How could she do that to her children? Does she even have any common sense?

This is one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever read. What makes it even more horrific is the fact that the mother drove around trying to come up with a phony story to explain how the children happened to be alone in that car for so long. Obviously she knew right from wrong. Instead of racing to seek medical help (if it wasn't indeed too late) she was thinking only of herself. Maybe it is a blessing that these two precious little ones are no longer in her care but are in the arms of their Heavenly Father. So, so sad!!!

This is sooooo sick ....
    I feel so bad about this , that I cannot find words to tell my disgust ......
    That woman is not word having kids at all , and she deserves the worst penalty and burning in hell !!! Da........... her !!!!!!!!!!
    UGH

Former User Guest
    I fee so sorry for these babies...I can only hope they are feeling better now.
    What comes to this woman then...geez, where the heck was her brain anyway? Leave your kids in the car alone in the first place is stupid, but in the hot, boiling car, is more than stupid! Oh geez, this makes me so angry!!!! Molly, you said things like I'd like to say them, I feel exactly the way you do!

10. It is stories like this that come to my mind when I hear people talk about "the birth mother" or the "birth parent" or the "blood family" always being the best choice for a child.

Procreating doesn't require great skill....parenting does.

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Procreating doesn't require great skill....parenting does.
    Indeed!!

Oh my god those poor, poor children how they must have suffered. Its heart breaking.
    Since this has been on the rise ( are people so wrapped up in their own world they forget the children?) maybe something needs to be invented that sets off a alarm if it can detect humans/animals in a car with drastic temp changes?

Mike thinks she should be immediately sterilized since she doesn't use the good sense God gave her. He also pointed out that she would go to a women's prison and she won't last. Those women in there will eat her for lunch. Not that I think that's a bad thing you see.

I just want to cry when I think of what this world is coming to. It seems like adults are slipping farther and farther away from responsability! Why don't people care about children anymore? It seems like no one seems to care what they see on t.v., what they say, WHAT THEY DO!!! Why do people act like children are intrusions in their life?
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Why do people act like children are intrusions in their life?
    Because they're too damned self absorbed. Sorry for the language.

I see it everyday at school. It's unbelievable how many kids at school look at the teachers as surrogate parents because they're own parents don't give a crap about them.