Thread: Danes rule because...

Danes rule because...

Danes are one of the best dogs. People take one look at them and get scared, because they'er so big.The way I look at it is the bigger the dog the bigger the heart.. They would not hurt a flea. they are nothing but big babies. so next time you see a big dog remember the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover! g2g

Danes are beautiful dogs. When I was young (a long, long, long,...time ago) my cousin had a beautiful tan GD. She was so great with kids. She used to go to the beach with us! Because of her, I have never been afraid of Great Danes!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

The 1st time I ever saw a Great Dane was when I was about 7 years old (about 5 years ago) and I was at a pet shop. This huge black Great Dane came from behind the counter and came and gave me a big kiss on the face. The owner of the pet shop (owner of the dog, also) said that he was surprised because she never goes up to strangers, not even little kids. He said that she was very shy. Thats when I decided I liked big dogs. I used to like little dogs. I have grown up with Australian cattledog and they were the biggest breed I had ever been around. Keep the Great Dane love coming!

------------------
    *Get a Grip Get an Aussie*

Danes are cool dogs! The harlequins are so unique. I've never owned one, but every one that I've met has been the sweetest dog.

-Rottie

I think Danes are great(plus thats my brother's name) I would own one because they don't live very long and it would be too sad

i (l) great danes i have 2 one was suppost to be harlic but he came out wrong and i also have a black one i have 2 cockerspanials and the olny time one of the great danes have ever hurt anything is when he stepped on one of the cockerspanials.(he was olny trying to play)!!!!

I have 2 danes & love them dearly. One is mantel & the other is harliquin. They'er the best dogs I've ever owned.

------------------
    CRS

Danes are AwEsOmE!!!! I have a 5mth old male, merle and he has totally changed my life. He is so loveable and willing to please. He is wonderful with his 2yo 2-legged brother. Any person "owned" by a dane is kewl with me :~) Jennifer G.

Jennifer G. & Master Dane
    [email protected] www.geocities.com/jjgunsolus/MasterDane.html

Originally posted by ownerof3dogs:
    I would own one because they don't live very long and it would be too sad [/B]
    As a person "owned" by a GD, I would have to admit that life without a GD would be very boring. I cannot see my life without a GD in it at all times. No matter how short or long a GDs life is, I will never take for granted the time that I do have. I would much rather spend 6yrs with a GD than 18yrs with another breed. Just my opinion :~)

Jennifer G. & Master Dane
    [email protected] www.geocities.com/jjgunsolus/MasterDane.html

I could not agree more j3gunsolus!!!!Danes are my life, for sure!!

------------------
    CRS

I think Danes are great loveable dogs and I not scares of them anyways see ya
    Willemyn