Thread: The Flu

The Flu

Okay, I just found out yesterday that I have the flu. The thing is, this is my second time getting it this school year. I got it in November, then I was fine for awhile. I got sick again a couple weeks later, but I think it was just a cough and cold. My doctor gave me anti-biotic and I was fine, but my cough never went away. I think I also gave my cough/cold to my parents so they had it. I was fine while they were both sick but now I think they gave me their sickness again. Went to the Dr. and it turns out it is the flu.

I feel so awful. I can't really sleep because my bones ache, mostly my back. I've had fever twice in the past two days and I constantly have chills. My nose is so sore from blowing all the time and I just feel disgusting. Do you guys have any ideas on how I can help myself feel better? Thanks in advance!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Aw, feel better soon!

I was sick all last weekend, ugh I hate it.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lots of rest, Ibupofren and Tylenol for pain and fever, plenty of good cool drinks, and nightime cold medicine to help the nose and sleep!

Get well soon!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Im sorry to hear this,I just got over the flu,It is worse now that i am diabetic,Flu's that would last 2 days last 2 weeks on me i really have a hard time.

Get losts of rest and Chicken Noodle Soup.

Take Advil faithfully for the aches & fever, drink lots of liquids, and rub chapstick on your nose & cheeks where it hurts from blowing. Or if you have some handy, rub on a bit of Bag Balm. It was invented for chapped cow udders, but I haven't found anything that repairs a blown-out nose & cheeks faster! But it's made with lanolin, so if you're allergic to wool, don't use it.

Love, Columbine

Thank you guys so much! All I have been doing the past couple of days is sleeping XD. I take a good dose of cough medicine before I go to bed so now I can actually get some sleep at night. I took the chapstick advice too, and just have to say that it works wonders! My nose isn't sore at all anymore! Thank you again!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.