Thread: Miss Bonnie enjoying the bed

Miss Bonnie enjoying the bed

It's hard getting clear pictures of my black Bonnie ... so I like to post them when I do!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

OMG. Look at that face! It's almost human-like! What a beauty!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I can't remember seeing her before, she looks beautiful! How old is she?

Bonnie, you MUST pose more for your mom!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Bonnie you are beautiful sweetheart!!

How Nice Of Bonnie To P0se On A Background That Shows Off Her Beauty So We Can All Appreciate How Gorgeous She Is.
    Thank You For Sharing The Ebony Empress Kim.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Bonnie! I see you spent time on your wardrobe, the red collar is perfect for you! Now Ebony wants one.

Hello Bonnie, you look so comfy kicking back on the bed. I'm glad you were relaxing so mom could get a good picture of you to share with us.

Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aw Miss Bonnie is beautiful, how could she ever make bad pictures? She's so pretty, I love how black she is. Thanks for sharing that wonderful picture, I can see why you would want to show us, its awesome!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I just love silky black kitties (or as I like to refer to them as black on black tabbies ) Bonnie is one beautiful little girl and she looks like she hasn't a worry in the world.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on Bonnie! For those who don't know or remember her story: She was one of my very first rescues. She was an older kitten who came in with her momcat who was pregnant again! Her mother (Emma) was very outgoing and got adopted right away, once her newborns were weened and placed. Bonnie, however, was very, very shy! She hid in our garage for a year or more before we could even pet her! She would come within a few feet of us and circle around, wanting so bad to be brave enough to be petted, but just always out of reach. Finally, one day she came close enough and you couldn't have made me happier! Now she is one of my biggest lap babies! She is always the first to mine or hubby's lap as soon as we sit down. She is even kind of slappy to anyone else who threatens to take her spot away from her! We always talk about how far Miss Bonnie girl has come from those days (year) of hiding out in our garage!

Bonnie is actually what you call a black smoke color. When you rub her hair against the fur, she has white roots! Bonnie is about 4 1/2 years old now. I will attach a picture from her scaredy cat days!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh wow Bonnie, you've have come a long way haven't you sweetie. From one scared little girl to a lap loving princess.

I just loved those pictures Kim. You really captured her beauty.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What a pretty girl! You must rest there more often Bonnie, so we can see you!