Thread: Lily

Lily

Lily,
    What a pretty tortie you are! I'm so glad you found a good home and hope you will have many happy years with your family. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Congrats Lilly,Your such a pretty Little Girl!

Lily is a wonderful gorgeous little Cat beaming with tortitude and beauty.
    She just shimmers with happiness and joy , and is so beautiful.
    And we know that Chi loves your new Companion and often visits her new friend.
    And thinks highly of your choice in Cats.
    The Found Cats All send a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To THE TERRIFIC, TREMENDOUS AND TALENTED TORTIE COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lily is a real beauty!

Our story is very similar....we had our Moochiecat for 13 years and we suddenly had to let her pass. It was devastating to say the least and we were just shattered.

We took some of her things and the rest of her food and litter to the SPCA but we couldn't bear to go into the cat rooms. About a week later we brought some more stuff and we did go in. I think I've left a big piece of my heart there. As we were leaving we noticed a section of the building that was unused, and in the window was a table with a blanket in a basket and a note with a picture of Ella. She had her own area of the building to herself because she couldn't stand the other cats!!
    We went in to meet her and from moment one, she was nothing but friendly and sweet.
    We went through that whole thing about bringing home a cat that looked so much like Moochie, but the differences are many, so home she came....and of course, now she runs the place...lol

A home is truly not a home without a cat, so congrats to you and Lily!

Lovely Lily!!!

O those torties!! They have a way of just stealing your heart!!! Like your parent, my first cat, Miss Boo Boo Kitty, was a white tortie.LOADED with attitude!! She bit me in the " get acquainted room " at the shelter. When I took her to the vet, I was told to" bring her back!!" That she was NOT the cat for a first time cat owner. I could not do that, we were her fourth home, and the guilt of her being put to sleep if brought back, hung heavy about my heart! But just like Lily, Boo was my best friend for 16+ years!!! O those torties!!! Lily, you knew just who you wanted to go home with and waited patiently for your person!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lily you are so beautiful!!!

I have a soft spot for torties!!! You look a lot like my Dallas and my Lily who are no longer with me. Never forgotten though!!!
    You have the same sweet look they had.
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home to spend your life with, sweetheart!!! I'm sure you will pay your guardians with love a thousand times over!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily, what a lovely girl you are and I am so happy that you have a furrever home! What a 'tug-at-your-heart' story. I know Chi must have sent your Meowmie to you, so that she wouldn't be lonely and you would have a happy home.

Amazing what a little love and tenderness will do!

Congratulations, pretty girl!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Congratulations sweet Lily!! What a precious little girl you are, I'm so happy your mommy rescued you.

As you have proven, the advantages of adopting an adult cat are endless, and your virtues are many, lovely Lily! I'm glad you didn't make your guardian wait too long before you decided to come out from hiding and flop over to show your trust. Chi must have whispered in your ear that it was safe here, and that you are loved. Happy COTD, pretty girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

[Greetings beautiful Lily! I too have a soft spot for Torties; so stunning, so spirited, so extra special! A feline as sweet and lovely as you Lily deserves only the best, and I'm so happy to read that you finally found your forever home, your forever family! What a heartwarming, heartmelting tale of rescue! Of course we know who the truly lucky one is, don't we Lily? Congratuations on your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud person are enjoying an extra special Cat of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Miss Lily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily Bug, you are precious! You have total tortie-tude. I'm sure angel Cappuccino had some influence when it came to getting you and your Meowmy together. I wish you both a long and happy lifetime together! Happy Cat of the Day! Purrs and head bops from Illinois. =^..^=
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aw Lily you have such a great story It made me happy. I am so glad that your owner happened to look in that shelter section and see you there, and although you look very much like your mommies deceased kitty, you are a very different cat in a great way that your mommy loves you!

Congrats on being our Cat of the Day, you definately deserves it and I hope your mommy gives you an extra treat and hug today

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Darlin' Lily, what a beautiful tortie girl you are! Even though you may look like your mom's dear departed Chi, you have your own little personality and I know that your mom loves you for being YOU! You might not be a cuddle cat, Lily, but you express your love every time you roll over for a tummy rub. You are a great COTD and I wish you many years of health and happiness with your loving family.